• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Summer build

Well kind of a late update but better than never. Got the timbersled mounted up an weighed in with the super accurate bathroom scale of course.

sledproject09020.jpg

Stock skid,
sledproject09009-1.jpg

Timbersled skid minus hyfax
sledproject09021-1.jpg

Timbersled just came out with the 2010 skid with new mounting points and larger cross shafts and two limiters so i will be upgrading to that as soon as it gets here to help keep the front end down.

The whole sled is at the powdercoaters now so in about a week we shall see how it looks, cant wait.

Most everything went to the powder coater last Friday. Still waiting on rails, a CR throttle block, and my anti-stab kit(need to PC the spacers). No more speared tracks!!! You think I would have learned after the first one.

Also ordered some RSI grips and warmers, hifax, carbides, ect. Just need a track and a few small oem parts and I should be able to start assembly by Sept 1st. Will post pics as soon as I pick my stuff up(probably end of next week)

No. Were both having our seats redone at a local upholstery shop. Probably be another month or so before they're done.

Nikolai said:
No. Were both having our seats redone at a local upholstery shop. Probably be another month or so before they're done.
Why did you decide not to go with the Mountain Assault Seat?

Mail man delivered on a sunday,
sledproject09003.jpg

More to come tomorrow, will post pics. Its time to reassemble!!!!!

My camera skillz suck and the pic really doesn't do the color justice. It looks killer in person.
PCparts.jpg

Got my rails today finally
rails-1.jpg

swing arm mounts on
railbraces.jpg

anti stab kit
antistab1.jpg

antistab2.jpg

LOL, its kinda flesh tone or pinkish on my screen. Ill have to shoot some pics with my camera and see how it turns out. Looks way different than that guys, i promise haha. The official title of the color is Military Desert Tan and is exactly that, looks great and when all done is gonna be killer.

Rails look great caleb, now get them to the coater and its gonna be a sled fest to put these things back together lol.

I might pick my stuff up Friday and wait to have everything coated until the next week. I think I'm going to order a big wheel kit from Performance Engineering. They have one that uses (4) 8" wheels that I know will fit with a little machining.

I was looking at my rear axle today and it has some bad wear spots and a replacement is nearly $100.

Back