• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tired Of Sloppy Steering At Plastic Bushing And Steel Collar

Are these kits still being made?

The parts all went in great, Too bad I didn't get to try them out, No SNOW so I have given up this year . So my sleds will be all ready to go next year.

Can't see why not. They do remove a crap load of play. Did the wife's Phaser and she said it made a huge diff.

Yep, I did mine. Things are sloppy again though with my steering/frontend but I haven't checked to see where the issue is... there's lots of joints, etc that can cause sloppiness.

The kit is not all that hard to install, You just need simple hand tools. Makes a HUGE difference period. Also it is a good time to work on the sled now so that your fingers will not be freezing .

The kit is not all that hard to install, You just need simple hand tools. Makes a HUGE difference period. Also it is a good time to work on the sled now so that your fingers will not be freezing .

Yeah I definitely agree about that.. now might be the time to fix/install a few things on it. Changed my mind on sellin' her so maybe I'll start the upgrades:)

Hi new to the Ty forum I'm in need of your lower spindle bushing kit just wondering how to contact you to get a set on the go thanks....

Back