• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Trying The 8DN BELT

wot-75 said:
So what must be changed in order to run the 8dn?

Just shim the secondary. The three screws on the back side of the secondary. And that's it.

I think so, the ones that are already there. Well the same size as them. Sorry I'm not sure what size they are. I do know that it will be the same size ones that should already be there, now there will be two.

YamahaTim said:
I think so, the ones that are already there. Well the same size as them. Sorry I'm not sure what size they are. I do know that it will be the same size ones that should already be there, now there will be two.

got it.. thanks

wot-75 said:
YamahaTim said:

got it.. thanks

No worries! Now go do it and let me know if it works! :Rockon:
Really would like to know

I didn't need to add shims to my secondary , sitting at the right height.

Right on... :Rockon:

I done a good thing. I was not even going to post this when my dealer first did this back a few weeks ago or so. I'm glad I did!! ;)!

Back