• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tunnel Panels

viper_chick

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Phazer
Anyone have any pictures of these installed on their phazer.

These tunnel panels add to the already aggressive look of the new Phazer. Set comes complete with four lightweight aluminum panels, mounting hardware and mounting instructions. Requires drilling of tunnel for mounting.

SMA-8GCSK-00-BL $139.95

Attachments

• SMA-8GCSK-00-BL-250.jpg
    SMA-8GCSK-00-BL-250.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 112

fugly or not, if they actually serve a functional purpose (like keeping snow off your legs), why wouldn't Yamaha install them at the factory?

I know almost no one has ridden it yet, so this is sort of a retorical question.

if you ask me, Yamaha designed those side panels because they're was a lot of people questioning/complaining about the hole. it is there solution but won't admit that's why they made them. so instead just say its for looks.. anyway I ordered a set for mine

with your graphics viper chick, i silver set of those would look mean.....

love the new look....

onlyblue said:
with your graphics viper chick, i silver set of those would look mean.....

love the new look....

Thank you...I picked it up tonight and it looks even better in person. I think I'm going to hold off on the tunnel panels for now, i've got my eye on the excell exhaust.

Just put the saddle bags on. They should keep the snow off your legs. I think i'm going to put them on mine. Then take the little box off the back.

Attachments

• SMA-8GC73-00-00-saddle-bag.jpg
    SMA-8GC73-00-00-saddle-bag.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 483
I personally did not notice a problem with snow on my legs or anywhere else when I rode the PZ

Stormchaser, Thanks, I'll have to look at that a little closer. I think may-be a little foam weather striping on the back side of the bags, or on the side pannels, should help the rubbing.

Back