• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2020-21 Season!!

Im just as tall as you and have never hit my head.. LOL
Ya but I hit my head in the ice cave's too, there's a reason I always wear my hard hat at work

Everything still a go for the fun ride? I'm debating. I know I need to decide before January 1st!

Left a message about reservations as Boarders is closed.
The message says they got a fresh 8" but if everyone continues to ride without it getting packed down, it'll be dirt again.
She said they are aiming for a January 8th re-opening pending snowfall amounts.

Left a message about reservations as Boarders is closed.
The message says they got a fresh 8" but if everyone continues to ride without it getting packed down, it'll be dirt again.
She said they are aiming for a January 8th re-opening pending snowfall amounts.
They are grooming. Book the rooms. There will be plenty.

People are riding already in muni

Everything still a go for the fun ride? I'm debating. I know I need to decide before January 1st!

As difficult as it is, have faith! I remember 1 yr we had literally nothing and the Fun Ride was scheduled for the 8th...starting late on the 6th we got 14" of snow and "saved the day" as it were...we're still 2 weeks out so don't give up yet...

I cant make the ride 14-17 sorry

Got a call back today. Reserved for the fun ride.
There is one room left with 2 twin beds.

Dang it. I cancelled mine and did not get email confirmation yet. Will have call tomorrow.

FYI: All rides will still be going for the remaining of the year weather permitting but the Raffle and Superbowl Party at the Giveaway ride will be cancelled this year due to Covid Restrictions in Michigan. I know the restrictions will be looked at by the State around Jan 15th but this is not enough time for me to get everything set up and organized in that short of a time frame. We will kick this off twice as hard next year as it will be the 2oth Anniversary of the TY Rides.

10-4 boss. As long as we can ride it will be good.

FYI: All rides will still be going for the remaining of the year weather permitting but the Raffle and Superbowl Party at the Giveaway ride will be cancelled this year due to Covid Restrictions in Michigan. I know the restrictions will be looked at by the State around Jan 15th but this is not enough time for me to get everything set up and organized in that short of a time frame. We will kick this off twice as hard next year as it will be the 2oth Anniversary of the TY Rides.
Book me in for this. :sled1:

Back