• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2021-22 Season!! This will be our 20th Anniversary!!

I am aware. I heard the y just started grooming north of Mohawk and may drop the bridge Saturday
Bigfoot and I are still on for comeing up for the mohawk ride hopefully there will be snow to ride on.

I will be there with either 2 or 3 people (I have one maybe). Hopefully there is some snow left after today.

I am still going. 1 to 3 today is what I saw in the forcast but those that dont want to take the risk can cancel.
Oh, I am going for sure. I just might be up later tomorrow not at lunch like originally planned. The trailcams are still looking good enough to me. (That might be the happy flipper withdrawal speaking though)

Oh, I am going for sure. I just might be up later tomorrow not at lunch like originally planned. The trailcams are still looking good enough to me. (That might be the happy flipper withdrawal speaking though)
Maybe all the other crazies will stay home and it will be all for us.

My son and I are coming to our first TY ride this weekend (14-16) in Munising. Have been looking forward to doing one for years, finally got the time and sleds to do it. We have a room at Boarders - wonder what time you guys head out and from where? From what I’ve read, looks like different groups for different styles (my son will surely be interested in some off trail - I probably would rather cruise on trail). Can’t wait - looks like weather is cooperating too!

My son and I are coming to our first TY ride this weekend (14-16) in Munising. Have been looking forward to doing one for years, finally got the time and sleds to do it. We have a room at Boarders - wonder what time you guys head out and from where? From what I’ve read, looks like different groups for different styles (my son will surely be interested in some off trail - I probably would rather cruise on trail). Can’t wait - looks like weather is cooperating too!

We will be there late on Jan 13th and if you are there on the 13th then look in the bar and ask if anyone from TY is here. Bartender knows us very well and can help point us out. Trail rides leave by 10. Be gassed and ready from the parking lot. My group meets by my black Totallyamaha Trailer usually parked out back. You cant miss it. Off trail you would have to look for one of the group leaders in the bar or I can try and catch them in the AM.

not too bad. i made 12000mi on oe stuff and it barely failed when i did them and the cables .

still going to be good to see everyone.
Are you going to make it to a ride this year! You have any tricks for the border. I can cross the border but only for work. If I cross with the sleds I have to be tested before I go back into Canada.

We will be there late on Jan 13th and if you are there on the 13th then look in the bar and ask if anyone from TY is here. Bartender knows us very well and can help point us out. Trail rides leave by 10. Be gassed and ready from the parking lot. My group meets by my black Totallyamaha Trailer usually parked out back. You cant miss it. Off trail you would have to look for one of the group leaders in the bar or I can try and catch them in the AM.
Sounds good - will plan on arriving late Thursday, so will probably see you Friday morning in the parking lot. Looking forward to it.

Are you going to make it to a ride this year! You have any tricks for the border. I can cross the border but only for work. If I cross with the sleds I have to be tested before I go back into Canada.
planning on 2 rides if boarder is still open. getting the test done at the hospital in muni this time and paying for it. going to try for free test for giveaway in marquette from the drug store but need to book a week in advance online. be down wensday for the fun ride but trails just opened here yesterday and i was too busy with family to get in any riding in.

Back