• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ulmer Racing cold air intake

MDGFLHR

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2011 Apex SE
Anyone tried this out yet? Wondering if it works on a stock sidewinder without any issues like the need for more fuel map. Also what hp is this kit making on a stock one. Ulmer always sells products that work so not doubting the products at all.

Mine is on order,along with his stage Evo stage 4 and 3" sandale flowmaster,cold air kit,new boost tubes,STM rollers and stage 2 clutch kit,should be here next week.

alpha.JPG
I believe he uses Alphas kit which I have. No real world testing as of yet. Looks nice and frees up a lot of space

Anywhere in canada to order CAI?

View attachment 126492 I believe he uses Alphas kit which I have. No real world testing as of yet. Looks nice and frees up a lot of space
Thanks mighty,mine are blue like yours,and they are Alphas also,so will mine come with the filter bag,to keep as much snow out of it as possible?

I have A CAI from Alpha...I also have gauges and a EVO stage 4 and I have 200 plus miles on it and it's safe. My AFR numbers are well safe and boost is right at 14.8. Haven't ran into any issues with it! Sounds awesome! I have a LTX LE...

Thanks mighty,mine are blue like yours,and they are Alphas also,so will mine come with the filter bag,to keep as much snow out of it as possible?
I had to order the prefilter from outerwears. Part # 20-1189-02.5 Sign up on their website and your first order is shipped free. Cost me $20.45

Any performance gain for a stock sled? I'm sure there is because of any vendor out there Ulmer racing always backs their products and doesn't sugarcoat anything. If he says 5 to 7 hp then it's probably 7 to 10 but Allan is always conservative. If there was no performance gain and it was just about looks I doubt it would even be available. Has anyone talked to Allen about power gains and if a stock sled can use this without any fuel mods or reflash?

Back