• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Update from "ttabs Nytro mod shop"

Sweet Pics MT.
Where did you guys get the 2 wheel anti stab kit?
I'll be on board too shortly.
I heard a ticking noise on the way back to the truck yesterday. I found the right plastic rail tip was missing and the hiperfax sticking 3 inches past the back. The hiperfax had bent up and was clicking on the track windows.
Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick, I figure I was pretty close to doing a TTabs and trashing the track and drivers. :o|

Good news is Ice Age had a little screw up with the wheel offset when they made my first set of rails. They just sent me a brand new set! I figured I'd set them up with new tips, bumpers, hiperfax, scratchers and an anti stab kit.
Where's the best internet place to get all that stuff ordered? I haven't seen tips or bumpers around online.

best price I have seen on antistab is my local guy here, dont know where he gets them, from WPS I think...

hiperfax are hiperfax, not much variety in pricing there...scratchers I got are the slidekicks and they are same price everywhere $69

so?

How are you boys doing with that hesitation, and the dying when hot issue??? Seems like quite a few on the Snowest 4M are having trouble, including myself...

yes

Yep, there seems to be quite a few peeps on the Snowest 4M having some bad issues witht the Powderlites Nytro, including myself.

Dies when hot, boiling fuel, vapor lock???

Even with Jan 17 map, still a hesitation in the mid???

If you are on the Snowest 4M you can check out the "Powderlites Nytro Dies When Hot" thread.

ttabs and I have NW turboworks turbos, and are having no issues with overheating...So we might not be able to speak to that...

the charge tube and exhaust are both right under the tank, as well as the turbo is right behind....LOADS of heat from those three sources...

so I would be willing to bet if they put some turbo blankets under the tanks, the would not have an issue...

And to add - I installed my new trail tank with out any heat shield 'blankets' at all. The only thing on there is the metallic tape that came with the tank. Still I have no heat issues what so ever. I pulled the tank last week to look for any over heating 'warning signs' but everything looked to be in great shape.

looking for clutching to get off the rev limiter what helix number do i need? been adding weight but still popping.mcx turbo 3000 ft to 7000.9 lbs boost.no head shim.thanks

I have stock weights... for rivets: 10.3 heel, 17.2 mid and 17.2 tip, and helix at 47degrees...with Yellow Arctic Cat secondary spring set at I think 80

I am not hitting rev limiter, and could add a couple hundred RPMS...but she pulls like a freight train!!!!!

i have 8bu-oo weights with 2 rivets and was 62 grams before welding another 1.5 on tip any idea if this same or? just ordered 45 helix with 14.5 rollers and blue white blue primary spring. going to call cat dealer and see if he's got yellow spring. thanks jeremy did you get all fixed and running?

searching for clutch weight chart where to find?and how come my weights only have 2 holes i'm sure thinking daltons or supertips, but have no idea what base weight to get.scale showed 62 grams at post office. any help is appreciated thanks!

Here you go Woody

Yam_weights.jpg

Stock Mountain Nytro should have the 8FS weight from the factrory.

scmurs

thanks smurs. but my weights not there. where did you find that page is there maybe more? 8bn-00 2 holes fine tip is the numbers

Back