• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper mess free oil drain

Any idea when it will be ready to order online? this is most defiantly something that i would like to add this summer.

Installed my now mess free drain. I see in your pics that yours come out straight. The one I installed has an elbow.

OC-Valve (1).JPG

OC-Valve (2).JPG

Cripes now I have to call Ulmer again!
I will probably route mine different since I plan to move my toeholds further forward this year. But that is a slick setup for sure!

Either which way you'd like it. The pic above is what my final installation ended up as. I have a skid plate so down was not a good option for me. This led me to the hose routed to the oil change access panel area. All in one location.

Tom,

When I'm in the neighborhood I plan to pop in with another setup for your other sled as well as the hose that we are using on the production kits.

Sounds great!! Thanks

Installed my now mess free drain. I see in your pics that yours come out straight. The one I installed has an elbow.

Original post updated.

Either which way you'd like it. The pic above is what my final installation ended up as. I have a skid plate so down was not a good option for me. This led me to the hose routed to the oil change access panel area. All in one location.

Tom,

When I'm in the neighborhood I plan to pop in with another setup for your other sled as well as the hose that we are using on the production kits.

Original post updated.

Tom,

TD I also have a skid plate do you know if Ulmer has them in stock.

TD I also have a skid plate do you know if Ulmer has them in stock.

In stock and available to ship, just give me a call. 605-387-2833

Thanks Mr. Ulmar! You can expect my call in march in preparation for summer maintenance....

Can't seem to find the valves listed on Ulmer's website.

Is someone else selling these now.

Joe

Back