• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who's going to Haydays

I was seriously thinking of flying out there by myself just to see this EPIC event & maybe meet some other TY boys. What is the closest main airport?

Minneapolis airport is 51 miles away. My ''friend with benefits" works for American airlines. If i can get a flight, there may be a Yankee at Haydays...i'm actually a Red Sox fan, so everybody calm down....

It is quite the spectacle. You will enjoy it for sure.

Yes you will for sure! A friend and I flew out in 02 when it was at the old site. We had a blast! Only issue was, there's something wrong when looking at snowmobile parts in 95+ degree weather eating fried cheese curds! :rofl:

Well i'm seriously considering going. I'll be alone though. Maybe i'll make some new friends.

I'll be going but unfortunately I wont be selling anything in the swap this year.

I'm 50/50 it's a hell of a drive for me 12ish hours and I have MAJOR surgery two weeks before it will be a day to day decision for me. If I go I'll meet up with carbide and Steveocd in the beer garden and buy the first round! I'm really hoping to swing it!

I have to give my "friend" her weekly "benefit" so she will book a flight for me. POOR ME! I can't believe i'm actually considering doing this! Flying out to Minnesota, renting a car, watching dirt fly in 90 degree weather then flying back. Just to meet a bunch of snow obsessed crazies like myself...and cheese curds

Here they are. I was going to put them on my Viper turbo but it does not need them.

View attachment 129310
View attachment 129310

That's awesome!

I hear ya on the width in an enclosed trailer. We ran into that when my buddy put on Pilot 6.9's. At lease I will only be running them out west, so they would get minimal use. That's why Haydays will be a good place to look for something used/cheap.

Back