• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who's going to Haydays

I think i'm actually going! I feel like Chevy Chase in the pool in the movie Vacation...this is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy

I'll fly in Friday to meet my "friend" who lives in Florida. Spend all day at the show Saturday. Have a beer with Thor & Carbide, Hug MrSled then fly home on Sunday. NO, i don't have a snowmobile problem!

I am goin with a couple friends I have not missed going in over 20 yrs love the swap

Port Yamaha will be at Haydays again in booth BB6 near the corporate Yamaha booth. If your looking for great deals on OEM Yamaha apparel and accessories, Klim gear, or 509 helmets/goggles be sure to stop by and help us kick off our 50th year in business as we have plenty of hot new items and loads of new closeouts.

50thportyamahalogo1.png

Last edited:
Port Yamaha will be at Haydays again in booth BB6 near the corporate Yamaha booth. If your looking for great deals on OEM Yamaha apparel and accessories, Klim gear, or 509 helmets/goggles be sure to stop by and help us kick off our 50th year in business as we have plenty of hot new items and loads of new closeouts.

View attachment 129495

Awesome!!

Looking forward to this more every day! :-o

I can not find a hotel room..

Some buddies and I will be there.

Back