• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHEATER Nice Warm Hands for 03 - Current Yamaha 4 Strokes

Rock,

Nice work! Just sent you a Pay Pal payment. I will also be buying SNOWDOG & FLYBYU's remote starter. I can not wait to have these two units connected together! This is going to be beyond cool!!! (no pun intended) LOL

Have fun on your ride this weekend! My buddy & I are leaving this morning for the north shore of MN. It will be very cold up there this weekend. Hopefully this will be my last ride with gauntlets or cold hands!

rockmeister said:
Got it GB!
Will send asap after I return from Muni! ;)!

Have a number of orders, will fill them in the order they came in. (Accounting for VIP status with-in the day.)
Will do so also with ones that come in while I am gone.

Am beat!
Going to take care of my sled & sleep for a few hours before heading to Muni!
The 9 hour drive doesn't sound so great, but the snow sure does!!! :-o

Great, thanks Rock! Have fun in Muni. G.B.

Looks great! We cannot wait for warm hands!

toasty mittens

I installed the controller tonight. Not a big challenge for the "prone to start electrical fire types". Removing the tape from the wiring loom was perhaps the biggest challenge, if your short on patience ....................................or beer.

Long story short...install, blah blah blah......now, do this actually work. Ha Ha, its crazy how hot they get while idling in my -16'C garage.

No time to trail test them, I'll head out in the morning.

Great kit, comes as a complete package......everything supplied, just need some wire striper/crimpers.

Thanks Rocks.......perfect timing, its supposed to get cold in the East.

BK

Attachments

• rad duct.JPG
    rad duct.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 557
  • Led.JPG
    Led.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 537
  • stokin the boiler.JPG
    stokin the boiler.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 555
Rock, Sent PayPal to you!

Had you ship it to Greenland, Mi so I can have Kip at Pat's Yamaha put it on before the next trip!

Then maybe I can sell a few more kits for you!!!

I'll try one on the o'lady's Vector LTX first to shut her up!

Hope you had a great Muni trip!

Thanks!

BR

PayPal sent...........TIA for "warm hands"................

Re: toasty mittens

gormleyflyer2002 said:
I installed the controller tonight. Not a big challenge for the "prone to start electrical fire types". Removing the tape from the wiring loom was perhaps the biggest challenge, if your short on patience ....................................or beer.

Long story short...install, blah blah blah......now, do this actually work. Ha Ha, its crazy how hot they get while idling in my -16'C garage.

No time to trail test them, I'll head out in the morning.

Great kit, comes as a complete package......everything supplied, just need some wire striper/crimpers.

Thanks Rocks.......perfect timing, its supposed to get cold in the East.

BK

Glad you like! ;)!

I REALLY appreciated mine today!
When I got here at 4am, it was -2F or so.

Was cold enough this am, would have been cold normally...
Not now!!!
I sooooo like this!!!
My hands were toasty!
Actually was turning it DOWN!

I'm ok with that...

Wasn't able to ride with SOBFROGG today, he forgot my wakeup call...
Rats..... lol

Let us know what you think tomorrow!

Rock :-o

PS You had me rolling with the "prone to electrical fire types" LMAO

These things WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Sled came up w/ his XTX and let me try his grips. At idle they were HOT!!!!!

Hey Rock we called LOL..

The offtrail was great lots of POW!!

warm hands at last, thanks Rock. 240km with hot grips. If you wear light or mx style gloves you won't be able to hold the grip very long before switching back to ICE CUBE mode.

They worked perfect........its a winner.

ps, I rode with the dumbo covers on the hand guards.

BK

Rock, So if I wanted to put my 07 bars back on my 07 and use the grips all the way to the end of the hook I understand this would allow me to do that.

However as I read it, You only have two options with this setup. A switch that allows the grips to be smoking hot, or the factory setup which is crap. Why can't you control the heat with a separate rheostat like the SRX had to control the warmers? I want to control my 07 Attak GT with a separate rheostat, and allow the toggle on the left bar to control the shock all the time with no codes. Is this possible, or should I just stick to the ROCKERDAN 06 bars on my 07? I sure would like to run the heat all the way down the hook, but I want it adjustable with the rheostat.

Swiss sledder,

Hmmmmm, doing this on a trailer on Saturday the coldest day per Accuweather, sounds interesting....love to see it LOL.

I will help, I mean watch, block the wind, hold your gloves whatever you need. Hey if you need me to bring crimper, solder gun let me know I can throw them in the truck. Less than a week now

Rock,
I am confused some times you say 'turn down" some times change mode. In simple terms are these adjustable while on from the bar toggle controler - I think so but like Knappattack I wonder .

Thanks

Yamadoo

Swiss Sledder said:
gormleyflyer2002, how long did it take you to install? Could you install these whilst you sled sat in a trailer?
I was just thinking the same thing. Could we get someone to bring us a few to Mercer this coming weekend? I'm getting real tired of cold hands.

Rock
Just found out about the great solution you have. Wife and I came back down freezin late last night after a long ride up North. Hence me getting on site!!
Are you able to send 2 of these units to us ?
Typing with one finger because cant open rest of hand yet!!!
Many thanks
Mark and Bev

Back