• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHEATER Nice Warm Hands for 03 - Current Yamaha 4 Strokes

HEAT

Rock , my 2011 will make great heat , only during long runs (2+ mile ) at high rpm.

I know the heat is available because it will burn you if left on high , what I need you to do is allow me to get that high heat when I want it not when Yamaha thinks I need it.

Also my buddy 's 2008 40 th apex has yamaheater , either not working right or needs boost. He gets more than stock when yamaheater is on but not enough.

Last week -30 and 1800 km , he got a code 81 and had the best heat ever, reset code then not so hot. , can you fix him up , Thanks Glen

i bought the p&p kit getting ready to start sled i have a question on wireing.
this is on a 05 rx1 with 07 bars , do i plug the yellow wire from WHC straight into my yel/red??
i have a black wire from old heater set up , i don,t use this wire

thanks
larry

Hi Guys!

Just returned from the TY VIP Give-away group ride in Munising!
Was a blast! (As usual) :rocks:

I do apologize for taking a while to get back with everyone, cell service can be spotty in the UP, and everyone kept me pretty busy!

Even ran out of YamaHeaters while I was up there, so anyone waiting on an order, it will go out today.

Rock :-o

jsjk-4-stroke said:
i bought the p&p kit getting ready to start sled i have a question on wireing.
this is on a 05 rx1 with 07 bars , do i plug the yellow wire from WHC straight into my yel/red??
i have a black wire from old heater set up , i don,t use this wire

thanks
larry

Hi Larry!

Yes, the Yellow from your YamaHeater goes to the Yellow/Red from your sled.

You will not use the Black wire that used to connect to your grips from the sled harness.

Feel free to ask any other questions you may have, & let us know how it goes!

Rock,

I want to thank you for taking the time the other night and resolving my booster installation problem (self inflicted :o| ). It is just amazing how quick you are to respond to your customers needs, no matter the day/time. Not to mention being able to talk someone through the problem at hand, blindly. Your product is equally as great as your customer service! Thank you!!!!

By the way, what burn creme do you recommend? :jump:

;)!

James

ApexLTXGT said:
Rock,

I want to thank you for taking the time the other night and resolving my booster installation problem (self inflicted :o| ). It is just amazing how quick you are to respond to your customers needs, no matter the day/time. Not to mention being able to talk someone through the problem at hand, blindly. Your product is equally as great as your customer service! Thank you!!!!

By the way, what burn creme do you recommend? :jump:

;)!

James

Hahhahaha @ Burn Creme...

Definitely try to take great care of everyone and you are welcome!

Rock
:-o

Hey everyone, I just need to let you all know that the best customer service ever is what you get when you deal with Rockmeister! This guy goes out of his way to call you back and make sure you are taken care of. Great products with great service-what a combo! Thanks for the warm hands Rock! ART ;)!

2011 Apex , just added Rocks box , Yamaheater ,
took 3 min to install after plastics are out of the way.

The sled had good heat on long runs , but cold in between .

Now I get heat"WHEN I WANT IT ", not when Yamaha thinks I should have IT.

Thanks Rock , you are the man !!!!

Hey Rock, a big thanks for the heat! Start my sled and wait for the light to go off and when I get on my grips are nice and warm. They don't burn your hands but I did have to turn them off on a 12 degree day several times. Also thanks for helping me out the other night.
Great service, great product.
Bruce

Get your sled ready for winter sale!

Hi Guys!

To help you get your sled ready for riding, am having a get it ready sale!

The deal is as follows:

FREE SHIPPING! (USPS Priority Mail shipping)
$10 off any YamaHeater!
$5 off ThumbBooster!
($15 off both YamaHeater & ThumbBooster combo)

$10 off TRAIL JAMZ!

TY VIP members also get an additional $10 off YamaHeaters and TRAIL JAMZ!!! :rocks:

Enjoy nice Warm Hands, Thumb, and In-Helmet Tunes at a deal with free shipping!

This offer is good for the month of August only or until current stock is depleted so be quick about it.

To get your deal, simply go here:
www.yamaheater.com
www.trailjamz.com

Order as you would normally.
Put in the notes area you want the "Ready for Winter" deal.
I will refund your shipping and your discount back to you immediately.

I am soooo ready to ride!!!! :Rockon:

Rockmeister :-o

Hey Stoli!
It is the same site we had last year.
Not sure about the site number, will check with Superman and post.

Funny...
It's 90 degrees, Sunny, heading to the lake in a few, & the more I think about sledding, the more I CAN'T WAIT! lol
Maybe this will help... :drink:

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Hey rock! Does the free shipping discount apply to the Canadian members?

Back