• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 sled on maxsled

Nope, but I've spoken to both these guys before, and like I said, I trust their word 110%. Nothing personal ;)!

IFlyEm said:
Wow. Glad I adjusted my schedule so I could be home for this monumental event!

I sense the sarcasm.

So maxsled was 100% right.

the big deals are better handwarmers, a new front end in the nytro ( 3 new designs in 3 years, it better be durable now) no apex RTX, a really cool but obvious new FI mill for the vector, extroverts on some models, which should really help with hyfax wear, and replaceable wheel bearings.

oh yeah BNG.

What a friggin' bust! :moon: Thought something to compete with the other brands was coming out. Guess we'll keep riding the '07 Apex and '08 Nytro for quite awhile until Yammi comes to their senses. :o| :o| :o| :o| Those yellow things are getting more and more appealing every day . . . . Wig

there is more trail riders than their's mtn riders. What are they thinking? They thought they had left overs this year, wait till now. Quick poll. How many mountain riders here?

Mono Shock II RA on the new Vector is interesting. You can also adjust track tension from the side.

Back