• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2019 Yamaha Snowmobiles – Be ready when the flag drops!!!

I am still waiting to see what happens when the flag drops because the srx won't be on any starting lines.....
Snowcross...
Cross country.....
Ice oval.....

I' m hoping for a 100-110hp Phazer. Being that the rumor mill is saying that the new Yamaha suspension won' be released till 2020

Not the same side panel and graphics that is in the teaser video!
Where's the 4 stroke sticker?
Nevermind it's the same.

Last edited:
I think there should be a big celebration about this new sled! 20 years since the release of the pro action SRX.. took 20 years to be able to make a production sled quicker than one with two decade old technology! Why did they wait for March 6th? As soon as cat had their release the writing was on the wall. As George Costanza said “it’s a show about nothing!” Oh well, more market share lost.

Hmmm, surprising that all the pics and video of the 2019 Sidewinder SRX haven't been taken down... Almost like this video was intentionally leaked by Yamaha.

A rebadged sidewinder doesn' seem that earth shattering of news. Yes it' nice but seems like a let down in a way. Nothing new from true blue yamaha. Or is there. 5 days to go.

No other manufacturer stepped up
So the winder is still the big dog

I wonder if Yamaha wont come out with a different mountain sled with the monorail like the Alpha One. It would be cool to see a sidewinder MTX loose 15lbs or so and to have a skid that packs zero snow.

Polaris reveals their new iron on the 5th March, will they throw their hat into the 4 stroke ring with a new turbo 4 stroke to keep the sidewinder honest?

I think your right...
You never know..... think about it. We don' need a top dog sled. We already have that. We need vector/apex replacement, a Phazer upgrade, and a true mountain light weight sled. Being it seems mountain's get more snow lately. Time will tell

Found these yesterday

Attachments

• image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 370
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 363

Back