• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anybody Added A Super-Charger Yet?????

My little project: ;)!

To introduce some "liquid cooling agent" to my intercooler and reduce heat soak on long pulls.

Intended use: 7hp (.012 funnel jet) "dry shot" above 7000ft elevations.

Bottle Duration: 10oz bottle x .012 funnel jet = 60 seconds button time (6x10sec or 12x5sec)

PARTS LIST:

PINGLE (www.pingelonline.com)

(1) Pingle 7/8" Two-Piece Billet Momentary Push Button Switch (part# 668)

HOLLEY / NOS (www.holley.com)

(1) 10oz Nitrous Bottle 15 1/4" x 2" (14700NOS)
(1) Power shot Solenoid (16020NOS)
(1) 4AN Female x 1/8" NPT Male 90° Swivel Filter (17984NOS)
(1) 1/8" NPT to 1/8" NPT Female-to-Female coupling (991001ERL)
(1) Funnel Jet (13755-12NOS) (13755-14NOS) (13755-16NOS)
(1) Nozzle (13655-SNOS)

BoonDockers (www.boondockers.com)

20lb refill station
(1) 3 foot length of 1/8" Poly Line
(1) 90° push-to-fit poly line connector
(1) Straight push-to-fit poly line connector

SUPPLIES ON HAND

10 AMP Relay
10 AMP Fuse & Holder
2" Clamps (Bottle)
1/8" x 3/4" Aluminum Strap To Fabricate Bottle Bracket
Miscellaneous crimp connectors and wire

Attachments

• Bottle (A).jpg
    Bottle (A).jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Button (C).jpg
    Button (C).jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Nozzle (B).jpg
    Nozzle (B).jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 64
Sled

Hammer did you notice a diffrence from this setup?Why didnt you go with a bigger botle?How much did it cost you to put this all together and do they make a complete kit ? thanks alot if its succesfull i ouldnt mind tryign this on my mcx turbo

Nos

I agree with Climbmax amazing thats a wicked idea.Youll have to keep us inforemed on how it works because i would defintaly be interested in this also to elimintate a litle lag on my sled.

Climbmax what do you have up your sleave?

how do you think of all this "stuff"?
Must be genetic......lol

My best friend, My father, My teacher....Tom Hartman "back in the day" (1981)

Attachments

• Tom Hartman.jpg
    Tom Hartman.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 107
Here is extreme Thunder Spray. This is taking Supercharging and Nitrous to the edge. This is my test sled that has 20#'s boost and 100hp of our own wet spray with a progressive controller. From mild to wild depends on how western you want to get. I keep reading that superchargers can't keep up with turbo's. What do you think?? :nos By the way Hammer, Nice Job.

Attachments

• realspray.jpg
    realspray.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 84
  • realspray2.jpg
    realspray2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Thunderinthemountains.jpg
    Thunderinthemountains.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 78
  • thunderapexflier.jpg
    thunderapexflier.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 100
  • ThunderCharger1.jpg
    ThunderCharger1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 88
  • sumrfun1.jpg
    sumrfun1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 68
I also apreciate the information you gave. I am on my second year without a sled just waiting to figure out what I want. It's killing me! I also had big bores, nitrous, two stroke turbos etc. The thing I want to know since you have a rev chassis also, which sled is more comfortable trail riding? I don't ditch bang, but can get some nasty trails sometimes. I want comfort, forward riding posture with power!

Filter Materials??

Hey Bossman, what did you use for a filter behind the air box vents you cut in? I was thinking of doing a mod where the holes are where you put them, but going larger and modifying the horns to adapt up four pod type filters. Could it be done, or is it a waste of my time. Also do you find the air box filling up with snow consistantly? Should a guy get rid of the box and just use air pods? Any thoughts would be appreciated !! Rock On !

The thing I want to know since you have a rev chassis also, which sled is more comfortable trail riding? I don't ditch bang, but can get some nasty trails sometimes. I want comfort, forward riding posture with power!
That one's for you a7m266d (With a sled say like my 1050 triple in the rev)

Back