• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone having issues with TD power trail reflash

fogilization

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder
looking to get some real world feedback on guys running power trail reflash. I am seriously considering it.

I haven't heard of one issue so far. Evo make great tunes as well. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

I have but wanted to get feedback from users with miles. We run in the UP and northern Ontario so run past 3/4 throttle happens often. I have almost 1k trouble free miles on now but would love to see what 270hp is like

I have but wanted to get feedback from users with miles. We run in the UP and northern Ontario so run past 3/4 throttle happens often. I have almost 1k trouble free miles on now but would love to see what 270hp is like
Ok. Lots of posts on here about their products.

Leaning to Bens Power trail here too....Always been impressed with his tunes, and safety factors.

Maybe this week will get the ecu sent out.

What's the hp difference between Eco trail and power trail with quiet muffler?

14.7 boost PT vs 13 boost ECO, 265 to 250 he says ......

Dan
POWER
TD PT flash.jpg

ECO
eco.jpg

Last edited:
Would be nice to get a tune with the stock exhaust. Like the way the stock noise level is

Please don't tell me the quiet muffler is close to the stock exhaust. I have the TD quiet exhaust and it's noticeably louder. It's in a box right now. Lol

Would be nice to get a tune with the stock exhaust. Like the way the stock noise level is

Please don't tell me the quiet muffler is close to the stock exhaust. I have the TD quiet exhaust and it's noticeably louder. It's in a box right now. Lol
So you got the SQ now? Too loud?

We got a new muffler(not to market yet) by a well know guru, testing today...wow she sounds sweet, but not quiet.

Let me know if you want to let that SQ go for a fair price? Was leaning SQ but I think for quietest you need to go with the stock MOD from Ben, its quietest you will get and still make power.

Did you run the SQ without a flash?

I honestly didn't think it was any louder, definitely deeper/more bass, but about the same top decibel.

I also wondered if there could be a stock tune with more boost, that worked with stock muffler, obviously wont make the same HP but if it could make 225 or something and be bone stock muffler, that is a big cost savings and many would likely take that to keep her ultra stealth sounding.

Dan

Louder at idle and driving around the yard.

I have a friend that is a member here and when comes he comes Down the lake WOT it's very noticeable it's not stock

Back