• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Be careful with your sled in the back of a truck

Sled Dog said:
spankyrtx said:
Yep, the insurance companies are definately out for themselves. You dont get one teeny tiny bit of sympathy or respect from any of them. After this, if they think I am still going to insure through them, they gotta be smokin crack. But they seem nice when you get the policy, just when you try and USE the policy. I had the truck and sled insured through the same company, but two different policies. I think I'll look around some more. Thanks for all the intrest guys. Take care and have a great day.

Hey bud do you work in the oil patch or do you do work that is oil patch related? If you do go and join the local Oilmens Association. It will cost you $50 to join but you can save 15% across the board on all of your insurance costs. You will end up saving money! ;)! ;)!
Yes, I do, I check wells in alberta here. and I will definately check that out, thanks dude

If no one in Wainwright has the 15% off deal for oilmens members there phone TSG insurance in the Hat.

ultimatewarrior said:
I'm a lawyer. You know - according to Sled Dog - the guy just below insurance companies on the A hole scale. Just for good measure, I would like to get my hands on an A hole scale to check for myself. Does anyone know where I can buy one? I heard a rumor that Bender Racing made a 06 A hole scale and it is 12 pounds lighter than stock. :moon: At any rate, I am glad that things worked out for you with your insurance company, as it sounded like they were attempting to pull a fast one on you. :D

I hear you guys are in a dead heat with used car salesmen. Good luck to you on next years A hold scale, make us proud. :tg:

ultimatewarrior said:
I'm a lawyer. You know - according to Sled Dog - the guy just below insurance companies on the A hole scale. Just for good measure, I would like to get my hands on an A hole scale to check for myself. Does anyone know where I can buy one? I heard a rumor that Bender Racing made a 06 A hole scale and it is 12 pounds lighter than stock. :moon: At any rate, I am glad that things worked out for you with your insurance company, as it sounded like they were attempting to pull a fast one on you. :D

Umm...I think you meant Excell Motor Sports (single pipe) cause I have your Bender now, and I'm not a lawyer, or an a-hole. Actually, I think the Excell is about 22 lbs. lighter and faster. :tg:

Back