• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bros Boosted Viper --- Found over heat issue!!

and having been there for one of the failures i do not blame you. i was hoping some one loaded it for him to not return it.

Finally found some time to get working on my bros Viper. Machining all came back and parts came in: PCV-TPI, bigger injectors, RPC Head Studs, mod cam gear, gaskets and so on. Brother put the motor together with some help from Allen @ Ulmer Racing. Dropped her into the chassis and with a few small quirks on start up and we have a runner. Now it needs to be tuned and clutched and we are waiting on the boost switch.

IMG_2827.JPEG
IMG_2828.JPEG
IMG_2833.JPEG

IMG_2835.JPEG
IMG_2842.JPEG

IMG_2843.JPEG
IMG_2844.JPEG
IMG_2845.JPEG
IMG_2846.JPEG
IMG_2847.JPEG

IMG_2671.JPG

IMG_2879.jpeg

IMG_2883.jpeg

IMG_2658.JPEG
IMG_2659.JPEG
IMG_2661.JPEG
IMG_2662.JPEG
IMG_2663.JPEG

Last edited:
Very nice.
In the picture of the cam gears, it looks like the chain isn't fitting very good....?

Very nice.
In the picture of the cam gears, it looks like the chain isn't fitting very good....?

That was before we set time and put in the tensioner and preloaded it. It set in perfect, just didnt get a good picture of that. :(

Update: I added a few better pictures.

Last edited:

Back