• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Flash Comparisons - TD-Hurricane-EVO other

You never sit back and let the product sell itself You always seem to have the last word good or bad. You will run your self off the forums. Your over bearing and pushing your product is what got you tossed off of other boards. You can say your piece but leave it at that. You are beating a dead horse by repeating the same thing over and over. We got it the first time. I just don’t understand why you can’t let the product sell itself. Since I am allowing you you’re right to express yourself let me express myself. When I see you post something I don’t even read it anymore because I’ve seen it a million times already on my site and facebook. What I look for is people who actually have your product on their sleds and post real true valuable opinions. But you’re right, I am the one that wants to control everything. But you on the other hand ... I’m not even sure how to classify what you do. You wanted discussion. Here’s discussion.
Now see that's exactly what I mean. When the mod isn't on your side and silences or warns any of my supporters they just stop posting...

That's why I posted this...

And let's talk about engine reliability oh boy don't get me started on that you guys have absolutely no clue what is the truth on that.

There is a reason we test a lot us because we won't want that problem in thousands of happy flashed customers with no issues.

That's why it makes my hair crawl when I see guys selling dyno tunes to customers. Sure these tunes can be very good.but one cannot certify a tune without decent snow testing.

Now we are seeing the same problem with 900 ace Turbo stuff but from another tuner.they want to release it before snow.

Now customers can pick and choose what they want but in my opinion should wait for snow testing on any new tunes...

Btw we can make dyno tunes as good as anyone but I always find they act different in the field and I don't feel comfortable to sell that to customers.

Dave stated himself that these are brand new tunes. So this is fact. I'm not saying they are bad. I'm saying they have not been snow tested all winter like mine.that is fact....

Now I see you don't like me now that's your opinion and you are entitled to it. but I say nothing wrong here. Truth hurts sometimes.
What are you talking about? Where did I state that I did not like you? You can never post anything positive about anyone other then yourself. Who cares if the other tune is dyno tested, it’s not your tune so why even point that out?
I like your tunes, almost went with one myself but I spent my money with who I felt treated me best.

With me being relatively un-biased now. but, COMPLETELY un-biased a year ago. I have never owned a TD product previously , I don't understand why TD gets the shaft for being a " go getter" in this biz. He's very passionate at what he does and seems to get beat up for being that way. He's always in the field testing in real world conditions, in warm temps and in very cold temps holding it wide open on end for ever, with no problems. Every time I have messaged him , it could be 2 am , he answers back...... With everything mentioned above , it makes me very glad that I went with him a year ago.

Last edited:
we are all watching this thread.

guys will buy what works for them and that is the ultimate vote.

Now see that's exactly what I mean. When the mod isn't on your side and silences or warns any of my supporters they just stop posting...

That's why I posted this...

And let's talk about engine reliability oh boy don't get me started on that you guys have absolutely no clue what is the truth on that.

There is a reason we test a lot us because we won't want that problem in thousands of happy flashed customers with no issues.

That's why it makes my hair crawl when I see guys selling dyno tunes to customers. Sure these tunes can be very good.but one cannot certify a tune without decent snow testing.

Now we are seeing the same problem with 900 ace Turbo stuff but from another tuner.they want to release it before snow.

Now customers can pick and choose what they want but in my opinion should wait for snow testing on any new tunes...

Btw we can make dyno tunes as good as anyone but I always find they act different in the field and I don't feel comfortable to sell that to customers.

“Your people” are not being silenced. Customers prefer certain types of tunes vs others. Some prefer field testing. Some prefer dyno testing. There is no right or wrong answer only opinions. It is not your place to say if someone has not done enough testing. It is the buyers choice to purchase whatever they want. Promote your product by telling the good things about it, not by degrading the other products. No one buys product because you degrade the competition more. This is almost comical to read your words. I can’t even get mad. Lol. WoW

Let
we are all watching this thread.

guys will buy what works for them and that is the ultimate vote.
True... Let's make a vote see who has what and slow their opinion on the product.

That thread was locked too for a reason that I don't understand...

TD stock muffler tune is 260 hp.

Huricane stock muffler tune is 270 hp while making a lot of boost early.

Sounds like someone is but hurt and is on the attack....

Compition is better for the consumer!

“Your people” are not being silenced. Customers prefer certain types of tunes vs others. Some prefer field testing. Some prefer dyno testing. There is no right or wrong answer only opinions. It is not your place to say if someone has not done enough testing. It is the buyers choice to purchase whatever they want. Promote your product by telling the good things about it, not by degrading the other products. No one buys product because you degrade the competition more. This is almost comical to read your words. I can’t even get mad. Lol. WoW

I didn't start by saying he didn't test enough I said his new tunes have not been snow tested ..is stating fact now bashing ???. But since my opinion is being questioned I went into more details

I run TD, and I promote TD I have tuned friends sled and family members sleds. I’ve run plenty of parts that I wasted money on and will openly tell people that they should avoid them. Turbo Dynamics has never failed me. I put in research on every company before I went this route. They currently have the widest selection for anyone’s taste if you want to trail ride a stock sleeper or have a full blown promod. My sled on stock clutches was competitive at Amsnow agains budgetless sleds and some of the best tuners in the world. Reliability and race results have been in TD’s favor way more times than not. I wanted a company that would fill my every need from racing to trail riding to mountains. Ben and td have done that for me. It amazes me how much hate he gets on this page.

Let
True... Let's make a vote see who has what and slow their opinion on the product.

That thread was locked too for a reason that I don't understand...

So this is a competition? Let’s get the facts straight. So we are all clear why the poll was removed. You guys didn’t let the poll be complete due to you felt the need to express your views not allowing the users to express theirs. It got heated and then no one wanted to say squat in fear to get one or the competitor wound back up.

TD stock muffler tune is 260 hp.

Huricane stock muffler tune is 270 hp while making a lot of boost early.

Sounds like someone is but hurt and is on the attack....

Compition is better for the consumer!
Competition is great and I thrive in it and so does my competitors. Lately it's precision that got me working harder. They have nice hardware and a great welder we stepped up our fabrication this year to keep our position.

The new tunes imo will need to run on snow.
Our max spool 16 tunes have been doing great speeds on snow all winter.

And yes we are super busy as all shops are right now I'm sure. I have to get back to work but ncie to see a real discussion for once.

So this is a competition? Let’s get the facts straight. So we are all clear why the poll was removed. You guys didn’t let the poll be complete due to you felt the need to express your views not allowing the users to express theirs. It got heated and then no one wanted to say squat in fear to get one or the competitor wound back up.
So it's the TD customers fault ?
If I remember right there was just a lot of question directed to TD.... I understand your need to clean it up or move the posts... Question's don't really belong there .is that what ruined the thread ?

Can we slow down & back up so i can ask a specific question or 2?

Ben/TD, do you have engine dyno numbers, not track.
I'm trying to compare where power hits.
I'm not saying i want more way down low because then i'll need more traction.
I have very specific needs & i know where & when Hurricane makes power.

Also, on the lower tunes like Ecotrail or Hurricane 225, with just a tune, is there a knock light or do they just detune accordingly?

I welcome any to just answer these 2 questions for me.

So it's the TD customers fault ?
If I remember right there was just a lot of question directed to TD.... I understand your need to clean it up or move the posts... Question's don't really belong there .is that what ruined the thread ?

It wasn't just your posts that made the mess or TD's people, it was Hurricane as well as Hurricane people. I try to stay as neutral as I can but I guess thats not what you feel and you felt the need to show me right out in the forums. Obvious this does not sit well with me but I guess that dont matter to you when I really didn't do anything wrong other then be that neutral unbiased person while still trying to keep the advertisers here to support the site and at the same time try to somewhat protect them. I have even helped you privately in some cases you requested help.. but I am still in the wrong I see. I give up trying to make you see it from my point of view.

Everyone else have a great evening and I hope you enjoyed this crazy great conversation.

Back