• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Flash Comparisons - TD-Hurricane-EVO other

TD ben I find you very good players.
I have not heard you talk about engine break-ups of your competitors. And I know you've seen it .... whitout support..... I would have talked about it even put pictures ....

BTW. I am NOT a TD customer

TD ben I find you very good players.
I have not heard you talk about engine break-ups of your competitors. And I know you've seen it .... whitout support..... I would have talked about it even put pictures ....

BTW. I am NOT a TD customer

This^. I didn’t even mention the failures. Although I know about them.

It wasn't just your posts that made the mess or TD's people, it was Hurricane as well as Hurricane people. I try to stay as neutral as I can but I guess thats not what you feel and you felt the need to show me right out in the forums. Obvious this does not sit well with me but I guess that dont matter to you when I really didn't do anything wrong other then be that neutral unbiased person while still trying to keep the advertisers here to support the site and at the same time try to somewhat protect them. I have even helped you privately in some cases you requested help.. but I am still in the wrong I see. I give up trying to make you see it from my point of view.

Everyone else have a great evening and I hope you enjoyed this crazy great conversation.
I think your opinion was very clear in your first post even throwing under the bus with HCS comment.

I think you have been pretty neutral most of the time.i just know that a few of my customers got told to take it easy and I don't think these guys are typically troublemakers...

There are guys from the other camp posting 1000 times the same opinion over and over again.
Saying how one tunes spools so much quicker. Again that guy never is told to take it easy. Yet he post more than anyone here x 10.

Anyhow I do like you mrsled don't get me wrong this forum is by far the best I've been on.

+1 for the TD products. Go with the guy who’s constantly bettering his products and always testing. It would also make sense to go with the company that doesn’t blow their customers stuff up as well.

TD stock muffler tune is 260 hp.

Huricane stock muffler tune is 270 hp while making a lot of boost early.

Sounds like someone is but hurt and is on the attack....

Compition is better for the consumer!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that 270 tune was just released and there's concern about excessive heat from the stock exhaust let alone it hasn't been tested in real world conditions.

So this is a competition? Let’s get the facts straight. So we are all clear why the poll was removed. You guys didn’t let the poll be complete due to you felt the need to express
So this is a competition? Let’s get the facts straight. So we are all clear why the poll was removed. You guys didn’t let the poll be complete due to you felt the need to express your views not allowing the users to express theirs. It got heated and then no one wanted to say squat in fear to get one or the competitor wound back up.

Here's a thought... Re-open my original poll thread from last year but don't allow comments.

I'm new around here but don't be see what all the fuss is about? Any vendor pushing their products and pointing out differences is surely acceptable marketing? It feels like there is a huge backstory here...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that 270 tune was just released and there's concern about excessive heat from the stock exhaust let alone it hasn't been tested in real world conditions.

I am just stating the facts of what I see.

I don't see any facts about excessive heat, just opinions.

We are recommending to remove the foam from under the muffler because the foam will absorb oil if leaked or spilled. The oily foam can then potentially be a fire hazard. The muffler does run hotter then stock so we must be proactive to insure safety

High power stock muffler tunes generate a ton of back pressure , that is proven.
That's why we took a long time and lots of trail miles before releasing our max spool 16 sm.
The long term effects of heat worried me but it turns out it was fine on our tune. But it's nice to confirm it with long trail rides before selling to everyone. We have many customers that are willing to test new beta tunes and send us logs of their trail rides.

I will take a look and see if it can be done.
Comments about why they like their tunes or didn't like them would be nice. No clutter just one opinion per member lol

DMCTurbo
Thanks for the info.

This could be for any tuned sled if it's leaking oil.

Back