• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Flash Update Coming Fall-2016

Reflash is out in Ontario, Canada I am taking my 2014 viper to the dealer tomorrow for the update
Do you know you max rpm af wide open? Also listen to your idle right before you go just so its fresh in memory and you can give us a good comparison. Thank You. I am just nervous doing this one. I bet many are.

Hi, what Ontario dealer did you take it too and how long did it take. thanks

Reflash is out in Ontario, Canada I am taking my 2014 viper to the dealer tomorrow for the update

Did you already have the previous re-flash done ? If so did you have any kickback's ? Hope this new programming cures that issue.

Hmmm maybe I'll call my dealer and see if they have the flash as well! I'm SW Ontario area...

Keep us informed!

Woo good to hear!! Have to call my dealer this week hopefully it fixes my hard starting issue!! And idle issue!

I dropped mine off for service,and the reflash, I will post if I can notice any changes after reflash

IMG_9665.JPG

I called TA Motorsports this morning.... They will be doing the new flash now and will be bringing my Viper in to get the ECU new flash. I will take video of idle and maybe some AFR's as I still have it setup for asphalt.

Back