• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Have you guys heard this news about Arctic Cat?

Saw this on Youtube ... I think Rob Kinkaid has posted other stuff on instagram and elsewhere too, but at least this gives you some sense of what the M version of this sled can do in light snow conditions (it doesn't look like deep snow to me). I have to say the motor doesn't sound the way I imagined it would, but it's about what you'd expect from a single piston motor with this displacement and a factory muffler. I kept listening to try to discern whether the motor is winding out, but I can't really tell from this video. At least we get to see it running in snow.
Think that has been posted here last week.

Saw this on Youtube ... I think Rob Kinkaid has posted other stuff on instagram and elsewhere too, but at least this gives you some sense of what the M version of this sled can do in light snow conditions (it doesn't look like deep snow to me). I have to say the motor doesn't sound the way I imagined it would, but it's about what you'd expect from a single piston motor with this displacement and a factory muffler. I kept listening to try to discern whether the motor is winding out, but I can't really tell from this video. At least we get to see it running in snow.
the video shows its lacking power big time!!!

the video shows its lacking power big time!!!
If you want more power you get a bigger sled, that’s the idea. It’s a starter sled, beginners don’t Vipers and Sidewinders.

Talking to dealer today and he said in testing they had it up to 80mph. Thats right with a Phazer and has to have better handling. Rumor is they are making a single ski version also. For UP Off Trail this would be plenty in the Alpha version.

Question is... will Yamaha have it in their lineup? or their repowered version of it? Hmmm

Question is... will Yamaha have it in their lineup? or their repowered version of it? Hmmm
I agree. Would much rather buy Blue than green! This sled if proven reliable would make a perfect spare sled. Could put it in back of truck easily and still haul trailer. You know what I never heard whether it has engine reverse. Anyone know?

Yes, for sure, I noticed the Blast has a 11 gal fuel tank, on a single cylinder you could probably get 300miles to a tank just trail riding, I am not a Cat fan but I like this concept, I hope it works out.

Yes, for sure, I noticed the Blast has a 11 gal fuel tank, on a single cylinder you could probably get 300miles to a tank just trail riding, I am not a Cat fan but I like this concept, I hope it works out.
Wow 11 gallons! I feel the same. Also Dont forget the dreaded *Specifications are subject to change Rule the buggers have.

Back