• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Impressive tow vehicle

Some people have more money than brains.

Is the truck in the shop? I can't see this being a good plan whatsoever. Those wide tires would be terrible in snow.

My son sent me another shot of this guy towing a big honking boat with the same car.

hmm might need to upgrade my tow vehicle.

No matter how much money a had I would never tow anything with my Vette. EVER

No matter how much money a had I would never tow anything with my Vette. EVER
Perhaps that is the issue. Maybe they don't have money for anything other than the vette??? From what I have seen, not everyone that buys a sweet ride like that is making a sound well thought out financial decision with discretionary income where they can drive it on Sundays and park it all winter. They may have bought it and have to drive it because they are up to their eyes in debt and owe more on the car than it is even worth...or maybe they have all the money in the world and think it 'tows like a dream'. Who am I to say?

Perhaps that is the issue. Maybe they don't have money for anything other than the vette??? From what I have seen, not everyone that buys a sweet ride like that is making a sound well thought out financial decision with discretionary income where they can drive it on Sundays and park it all winter. They may have bought it and have to drive it because they are up to their eyes in debt and owe more on the car than it is even worth...or maybe they have all the money in the world and think it 'tows like a dream'. Who am I to say?
It should have plenty of POWER!!!!!!!!!!

Back