• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Last year of the Apex - "share your Apex memories"

Apex line of sleds has been excellent. 2010 GT upload_2017-4-20_5-6-24.png

I was told the same on many of my solo rides! I would tilt my head and ask in return ""DOESN'T EVERYBODY RIDE ALONE""?????:rofl: So no, your not nuts or brave your an ""APEX OWNER"" ;)!
I too ride alone a lot when not on TY rides and thankfully the Apex never left me stranded over 14k miles. SO far same can be said of my VIPER at 3100 miles. Apex had many miles on blown rear shock in mono but that's why I love YES expensive shock replaced for free x 2. I just picked up a low mile 13 XTX and plan on many years and miles of smiles.

Isn't it amazing how fast you can put on 2-300 miles when you never stop to discuss were to gas, eat etc. Do it all in your head while cruising along. Those days are great at clearing my head. Just me & my sled in Gods beautiful creation...........OH I already am looking forward to next year.
Yamadoo

I was told the same on many of my solo rides! I would tilt my head and ask in return ""DOESN'T EVERYBODY RIDE ALONE""?????:rofl: So no, your not nuts or brave your an ""APEX OWNER"" ;)!

I have rode alone even back in my Cat two stroke days, 20 miles in either direction no one around. Just wilderness! Good thing about wilderness is firewood is available, always carry an axe and firestarter! As I get older and with bad knees I tend to want someone with me just in case! Making a fire and a shelter out of spruce bows doesn't sound like fun anymore!

Here's a few of my memories! Love my '14 Apex XTX. Been riding yamahas since 2009 and was previously a cat guy. Since I made the switch I have not once had a breakdown, major repair or problem at all. Love that my family can can go out on a long ride and be confident that our sleds will always be there for us. Tore my rotator cuff 2 months after buying the apex, don't think I would have been able to ride that year without the power steering! Great sled, and many more memories to come! :)Screenshot_2017-04-22-12-54-31.png Screenshot_2017-04-22-12-55-02.png Screenshot_2017-04-22-12-55-56.png Screenshot_2017-04-22-12-55-20.png

I have rode alone even back in my Cat two stroke days, 20 miles in either direction no one around. Just wilderness! Good thing about wilderness is firewood is available, always carry an axe and firestarter! As I get older and with bad knees I tend to want someone with me just in case! Making a fire and a shelter out of spruce bows doesn't sound like fun anymore!
20 miles solo on a ""CAT""!!! Now that is brave!!! :rofl:

I started my memory today when I brought her home.
2007 RTX with just 2,200 miles.
20170423_162035.jpg
20170423_192915.jpg

Wow that is a nice looking unique Apex. Make sure the bearings / shocks are all good and you will be smiling every time you squeeze the fun flipper. Yamadoo
Everything looks brand new! He was very anal about it.
I looked at everything. Feel real good about the purchase. Especially the price! Under $3,800.

Last edited:
Everything looks brand new! He was very anal about it.
I looked at everything. Feel real good about the purchase. Especially the price! Under $4,800.
Great looks super!!!

Wow beautiful Great to see someone still riding

Just my son and me on a beautiful trail up on the North Shore near Lutsen, MN, 2 or 3 years ago.

Attachments

• 470.jpg
    470.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 247
I love the North Shore area

Back