• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Last year of the Apex - "share your Apex memories"

Just my son and me on a beautiful trail up on the North Shore near Lutsen, MN, 2 or 3 years ago.
I've logged thousands of miles on those trails. Beautiful area.
;)!

Gunflint is a great ride as well.

IMG_1169.JPG
IMG_3651.JPG
IMG_3660.JPG
IMG_3659.JPG

I've had 5 or 6 Apex's, NA, supercharged, turbo'd and loved them all. One of the best sleds ever built!

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my son this winter! He was 4 months old but had to take him for a little ride ! Have since sold and ordered a sidewinder but will always have a place for my Apex !
a470658ab812e9fc3f186364f50d00c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great cant start them to young!!!!

bradnytro93 - That is one wild front bumper! The baby looks thrilled LOL

Haha he may not be too thrilled but he ain't crying so that's a start ! The front bumper was made when a team raced our local race (cains quest) on apexs years ago! Someone done a great job making it! All aluminum and very strong ! I would even say it's tree rated hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember buying my Apex GT New and looking at it like WOW !

Great Looking Body Lines , LED Tailight ! LED Gauges ! Great Looking Fuel Tank Area ! Great Looking Rear Exhaust ! Great Looking Seat ! (similar like a Boss Seat) , Fuel Injection Engine ! Electronic Rear Ohlins Shock !

Now it's been improved on and better then ever ! I will never sell it and I hope it snows like crazy in the future so I can ride it more !!!

Mine is an RX1 that I bought in 04. I used to buy the latest and greatest 2 smoke every year until I bought the 1 ton. I rode it in the mountains once and then bought an Alpine turbo for it. I still have it and love the power.

Attachments

• 20170401_152836.jpg
    20170401_152836.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 301
Had to read thru this thread again.
I am SO pumped to get out and enjoy my new to me Apex in a few months!

Even debating buying a 50th Apex LE. This from a guy that has never even ridden a 4 stroke sled yet!!
:hide:

Back