• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Last year of the Apex - "share your Apex memories"

I just ordered the 50th anniversary windshield, so I will be a 50th anniversary Apex 'wanna be, look alike ' on my45th anniversary red and white Apex XTX -the silver A arms will be the give away short of looking close at the rear suspension.

Getting excited!!!!

I just ordered the 50th anniversary windshield, so I will be a 50th anniversary Apex 'wanna be, look alike ' on my45th anniversary red and white Apex XTX -the silver A arms will be the give away short of looking close at the rear suspension.

Getting excited!!!!

Cheater! But smart. You spent $100 to look like a new $15,000 sled. Kind of like putting lipstick on granny & taking her to the dance......except not as creepy!

I can't get rid of my '07 GT. I just put on a new WRP seat, all new front bushings & front Hygear shocks rebuilt. I did "the Tighten Up" (that's a Archie Bell & The Drells reference) on whole front end including a few new rivets. Next year i'll do the same to the rear and change chain. It's now my back-up sled, but everybody who rides it........LOVES IT!

My new one is on the way :)
Been calling around to local dealers that are advertising the 50th sleds. No dice. They tell me it was pre order only.
I get that, but why spend the time putting them on your site.
2 of them claiming the new '18 50th sleds are in stock. :o|

Me and my 2015 Apex xtx probably the last sled I'll ever own.

Attachments

• IMG_1777.JPG
    IMG_1777.JPG
    231.9 KB · Views: 171
Been calling around to local dealers that are advertising the 50th sleds. No dice. They tell me it was pre order only.
I get that, but why spend the time putting them on your site.
2 of them claiming the new '18 50th sleds are in stock. :o|

I did not know that. Glad I had mine on the list then.

Our two Apex's have given us many great memories over the years. Both are 2006 models, the very first year of the Apex. Yamaha really did their homework on the Apex. These sleds have clearly stood the test of time. They've been like a faithful dog to us over the years, always ready to go when called and never, ever let us down. Here's a few pics to share:

View attachment 128299 View attachment 128300 View attachment 128301 View attachment 128303 View attachment 128304 View attachment 128305 View attachment 128306 View attachment 128307 View attachment 128308 View attachment 128309

where can i get a yamaha factory racing cover like these..they look good!!!

where can i get a yamaha factory racing cover like these..they look good!!!

I had Skinz Protective Gear here in Minnesota custom make the seat covers for the Apex's a number of years ago.

They applied the "Yamaha Factory Racing" logo on their silk screening machine. You would have to contact them to find out if they still have the logo.

I'm glad that they came out with the apex anniversary addition but I'm not a fan of the shure shot suspension I'm glad I have the 2015 suspension with the tip up
Some folks seem to like them. I get why some don't.
Guess I'd have to try one before making a call.

Back