• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LTX-LE Goggle Bag Delete

Saw this on FB: "I got a reply fr customer service the Goggle bags will be sent out by the end of October and they are looking into the suspension not being rr and extra wheels! Maybe they will make this right"
--------------------------------------
This is from Chris @ SledTalk back on April 7th:

1. shawn patrick says:
    hi chris I ordered a new 2017 RTX LE sidewinder turbo and I am wondering if it will have the goggle mesh bag that my last 2 vipers have had ? thanks

I just checked my spec grid and it indicates no goggle bag for Sidewinder LE. There is a foot-note that this is due to no bag available from AC at this time and if one is developed, the request is to have included on all LE models (Viper and Sidewinder). The best i can safely say is: no goggle bag on SRS with the caveat you might have a surprise when the unit arrives. I’ll try and get an update cr

April 7th, 2016 at 9:01 am

Cat has a p/n for a Thundercat goggle bag on their site soooooooo lets hope the Yamaha Customer care response that they are sending them is true.

Posted over @ FB: "Scott, once the sled is registered by the dealer Yamaha will ship the Google bag, it works this way as units and accessories come from two different places. Feel free to post that a Yamaha rep informed you of it"

So I guess the bag is solved. Whew! 1 down like 6 more to go lol.

Posted over @ FB: "Scott, once the sled is registered by the dealer Yamaha will ship the Google bag, it works this way as units and accessories come from two different places. Feel free to post that a Yamaha rep informed you of it"

So I guess the bag is solved. Whew! 1 down like 6 more to go lol.
Where you saw it? Whitch fb page?

My dealer called Yamaha today. The goggle bag has been deleted and they're "working on a credit," whatever that means. The Viper goggle bag will not fit the Sidewinder properly and nothing has been made to replace it.

Seems like two different answers this is from the fb site
Regarding the goggle bags .

Scott, once the sled is registered by the dealer Yamaha will ship the Google bag, it works this way as units and accessories come from two different places. Feel free to post that a Yamaha rep informed you of it

Guys, in 2009 I could not get warm hand warmers on my Yamaha from Yamaha Corp. In 2010 I could buy warm hand warmers for my Yamaha from Yamaha Corp. as an accessory. Thank you Yamaha Corp. You were so very helpful. In 2016 you are trying to get a goggle bag on an Arctic Cat from Yamaha. Good luck with that. Yamaha Corp. will never change their business practice of screwing loyal customers. :o| :o|

My LTX -LE is in.
Over the phone with dealer I asked about missing bag and RR suspension. Confirmed no bag but said my model was never suppose to come with that skid. RTX only.

Have been super busy and have not had time to research the spring buy flyers and spec sheets, but I was expecting it !!
If I am correct I expect retribution.
He also could not put any protectors on whereas he has none."Will have to talk with cat whereas new Yamaha Canada is not answering calls, Cat makes 3/4 and 1" ". Must be flooded with pissed of people.

I will make a call or two if I can find my stuff!!!

Remodeling house so moved out and in a small apartment near home months ago. Many boxes to sift through, found some.
Did find my pickup ticket and info needed for pickup. Kept that very close.

Saw my dealer yesterday and told me they received a technical bulletin about sidewinder. That said the Google bag was not installed at the factory cause its not the same bag like viper, and have to produce more to delivery. The bag is expected to be shipped to your dealer for each registered sled that may have one, at the end of October. Let's see if it's true.

Reactions: AXR
Picked up my power surge xtx le today.
Per Yamaha, I received an additional $50 accessory credit instead of the google bag.
Or an additional $36 of the sled.

Interesting. So now we have 3 answers.
1. there is none
2. it will be shipped
3. you got offered $50 acc' credit

:confused:

It is interesting. Nothing could be found on YDS as of yesterday. Maybe the reps called their dealers?

My dealership didn't know anything about the google bag until I asked about it. My sales person called Yamaha and was told no google bags for the SWinder due to airflow issues- something about running rich I was told.
I gave up my accessory credit so I received a total of $436 off the sled.
Otherwise it's a $650 in accessories at MSRP.

My dealer told me it was a heat issue. I was guessing we were sol. Now we have a couple of different things reported.
Anyone receive their Sidewinder jacket btw? I have heard nothing on that.

My dealer told me it was a heat issue. I was guessing we were sol. Now we have a couple of different things reported.
Anyone receive their Sidewinder jacket btw? I have heard nothing on that.
If you don't mind me asking - what dealer? That's what I heard also. I really could care less about the bag.

Back