• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New '11 Apex sneek peek!

blue er said:
looking at the pic I would guess they found some weight savings, :Rockon:
As for the engine can't help but think that the same plasma fused engine block and varible valve timing technology from the new 4 stroke v-max sho 250hp found it's way into the sled, whatever it is it better have good handwarmers

agreed the 5 years of the apex you would figure they would fix the handwarmers, suspension and exhaust problems before just adding more hp

Look @ the angle of how the axis of the handlebars turn, looks to me like over the engine steering like the Nytro, hopefully slightly more upright and not pivoting onto your legs. This design would save a few pounds over the apex's current setup.

if this machine has more hp and they fixed the problems there will be some good sales on the apex's for more people to get into the 4-stroker's

2011apexfront-1.jpg

2011apexrear.jpg

2011apexside.jpg

Mike

So, it looks like an Apex with Powersteering and different mill...

Making the steering hydraulic makes a lot of sense, it would remove all the linkages and slop, probably wouldn't cost any more to build.

Mark

It would be impossible to put the handlebars at a different angle with the current mill and without power stering, the linkages wouldn't work.

With that said, the riser angle looks the same to me. I don't think it's much of a difference in angle, if at all.

Mark

Back