• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Not so great first ride of the year

I got them last year when I was sponsored by smx optics (Chrome LTD-stitch). It is my first time wearing them during the night. I was using scotts but did not like them.

I had to pull the sled out before the sno blocks the barn doors at my buddys place; Might as well just ride it. I did get it fixed; the connctors came loose, I did not put it back in place last time I had it appart.

so I put my snowblower into my garage today. Out of curiosity, I turned the key to see if my numbers would come back. To my surprise they actually did. The display began to flash error codes 1 & 2. It was what I suspected, a short circuit or no signal from the ecu. I believe that when i struck the pod, I may have knocked something loose. At least there is some life to it.

I think my mom might have took it becaues I think I left it it last night. If I do find it; I will make another copy at my dads hardware store he works at, if not then I will call the dealer to get it takin care of.

PattyJack said:
so I put my snowblower into my garage today. Out of curiosity, I turned the key to see if my numbers would come back. To my surprise they actually did. The display began to flash error codes 1 & 2. It was what I suspected, a short circuit or no signal from the ecu. I believe that when i struck the pod, I may have knocked something loose. At least there is some life to it.

That's quite the snowblower!

Ruckus said:
That's why I never ride at the beginning of the season.

X2, I wait till everything is well GROOMED & marked, ditches are filled of snow then we usually hit the trails during daylight for the 1st ride!

Ruckus said:
PattyJack said:

That's quite the snowblower!
:tg:

needless to say, I have learned my lesson.

welll no luck finding the keys. My three options are 1.find the key, 2. pay $30 for aney key set and wait a week, 3. Pay $40 for new ignition switch and wait 1 day. Either way it money I dont want to spend and dont relly have.

i wasnt rideing in no snow lol we had 4' i had figured it was a rock wall and when i went by there

there wasn't a rock wall, so then i remembered where it went into a little depression and it g'd out the sled,well my back remembered sure enough a boulder was there, 1/2 stuck in the ground,

but if you see on the bottom of the sled i would say it was pretty vulnerable, oh well it could of been a polaeris rush and i took out the radiator lol

Back