• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

On the hunt for z daffy ducks.

As far as I can recall I started calling this body style Daffy Duck from day one. I coined it that on a few forums and it just took off from there. I can honestly say if someone else did before me I don’t remember.
1643371968247.png

Its because of original model year 2017 paint scheme didn't help with the shape...

Last edited:

Anyone read this? They make it sound like the Mack is quicker but the TCat needs time and then it will win out. Am I missing something? Box stock at the shootout the Cat was quicker. Just because someone didn’t know how to clutch it is bogus information for the dealer prep in my opinion.

194690C2-F620-4E0E-97FE-E9C456BE62A9.png

I just realized that I haven't contributed yet to this thread. :dunno:

Damn.

Let's not forget this one...

1643416572677.png

Anyone read this? They make it sound like the Mack is quicker but the TCat needs time and then it will win out. Am I missing something? Box stock at the shootout the Cat was quicker. Just because someone didn’t know how to clutch it is bogus information for the dealer prep in my opinion.

View attachment 165795
Yep, seeing as how the cat got slower after 'dealer prep' I don't think you can put much into this comparison. Even after the dealer prep the mack never matched the box stock cat times so....

Out of curiosity, why are the sleds going slower (MPH) at 660ft than they are at 500ft? to cover the last 160f in 1.17 second (660ET-500ET) the sled had to be going ~93MPH, not the 90.6 shown and 93 makes a more sense :dunno: Unless it was going much faster and then slowed down to hit the 660 mark (out of room or something).

I ride with new doos and I will say I like my suspension better than the doos..its also very annoying to drive the doos cause it sucks trying to steer when the skis are never on the ground!!!and yeah they will never try to race me on the lake or trail!!

I ride with new doos and I will say I like my suspension better than the doos..its also very annoying to drive the doos cause it sucks trying to steer when the skis are never on the ground!!!and yeah they will never try to race me on the lake or trail!!

That's probably why they didn't dare put more power in the Mack, they would have had to doo something with the already wheelie happy and ski lifting suspension.

That's probably why they didn't dare put more power in the Mack, they would have had to doo something with the already wheelie happy and ski lifting suspension.
Im curious...is that a cummins or a detroit diesel in the Mack?

Its just the lightweight, gas fueled Onan Generator engine in that Mack.
So like the electric f150 that powers a house (Lmao...idiots), the Mack can probably make a pot of coffee while on the side of the trail waiting for 'chips'?
No thanks.
Ill take my amazingly no rusty rivets winder!!

Attachments

• 20220128_141828.jpg
    20220128_141828.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 101
Probably a good idea to run some Hot Shot diesel conditioner. Gets mighty cold on the side of the trail waiting for chips and shocks!
But seriously. ITS UGLY!!! lol

Anyone see this BS? This has to be a paid for video for Ski Doo.

Back