• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow Trackers for Stryke Skis

Sledroll

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2022 SRX LE
2017 SW LTX LE
What are the Snowtracker model #'s for the Stryke skis ?
Semi and aggressive .

Went up on the weekend .
Now I remember why I have only been there in March .
Too fricken cold in January and Feb.
How’s was it? Did you break in the 22 srx ?
Wouldn’t want to be up there tomorrow lol..

How’s was it? Did you break in the 22 srx ?
Wouldn’t want to be up there tomorrow lol..
other than really cold , all good . I must be getting soft , as the weekend was one of the warmer that you will see up there in January.
Rode with a 300 hp winder for a day , that I met up with .
Sled started easy in the cold , not so much the 19 winder , must be the relays .
Sled ran great , and seemed to spool up quicker than my 17 .
Hit the 100 mph mark a few times as I was varying the rpms constantly .
Even saw 9000 rpms a couple times , which I never saw on my 17.
As expected , with some loose snow on the trails , the sled took longer to stop with the 1" track and 1.5" studs than I recall with the 1.25 inch lugs and 1.5's on the 17 .
Have to figure out the shock settings , to be able to compare the ride to the QS3 R's on my 17.
Sharp looking sled for sure , and pretty happy to find this one !

Aggressive 19113
Semi aggressive 20113
Hi everyone,

actually the parts nimber for Stryke ski are semi : 20411 and agressive : 19411.

19113 and 20113 are the one for Artic Cat model and its not the same.

Thanks

Jean
@Snowtracker

Hi everyone,

actually the parts nimber for Stryke ski are semi : 20411 and agressive : 19411.

19113 and 20113 are the one for Artic Cat model and its not the same.

Thanks

Jean
@Snowtracker
Thanks for this info. Having a hard time searching and finding semi # 20411. Any ideas who in USA has these.
Thanks.

Hi,

KIMPEX is the main distributor in the US but we also sold to Yamaha.

You also ave peakboys.ca that offer free shipping for the US Customer

Absolutely love the semi on a 21 8000 cat. Unreal handling. Cat skis. Had very good luck with them on 17 sidewinder with Cat skis. I did not care for the aggressive on cat skis. I’m dialing in a 22 sidewinder with the stryke skis. I’m running double down snipers 6”. It good but still tweaking. I was just checking the availability on semi for the 22.

Absolutely love the semi on a 21 8000 cat. Unreal handling. Cat skis. Had very good luck with them on 17 sidewinder with Cat skis. I did not care for the aggressive on cat skis. I’m dialing in a 22 sidewinder with the stryke skis. I’m running double down snipers 6”. It good but still tweaking. I was just checking the availability on semi for the 22.
Asking as I did about 500km of trail running this weekend, and while the handling is pretty good, I think there is a little too much darting. 2022 ST-X GT.

Back