• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

srx really working with TD max spool 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
my money is on stone88 ,
This is not about who’s faster just putting outlandish claims to rest all these sleds will run 140 geared up and set up properly regardless of distance (perfect day big tailwind etc) especially with shorter gears and basically stock clutching. In 2 weeks NBSSR is having its first radar run perfect place for comparisons no running starts 1320’ with a start and a finish and it’s harder than it looks.

Yes it is. North bay can humble you. Everything has to happen right away and early in the morning is always best with good starting line.

Why don’t you go side by side for 1000 ft in a mans race and see who wins?

Like stone said the TD gps is very humbling and will bring you down to earth pretty quick. Distances and speeds are 100% accurate. It’s bar none the best tool for tuning.

It doesn’t sound like anyone wants to take stone up on his offer. I’ll be running my Max spool 17 with a 1” track with 22/41 gearing on the weekend with my TD gps so we’ll see what results I’ll have.

Setup is key...

Those new srx are damn fast... We have customers on stock muffler tunes running 130mph GPS...real speed with stock gears.

Very impressive sled. All SRX are setting new previously established records with the same tune.

They also are significantly faster stock.
Couple questions,
1)srx stock dyno been run yet?(post numbers)
2)how much faster ben?

Last edited:
This is not about who’s faster just putting outlandish claims to rest all these sleds will run 140 geared up and set up properly regardless of distance (perfect day big tailwind etc) especially with shorter gears and basically stock clutching. In 2 weeks NBSSR is having its first radar run perfect place for comparisons no running starts 1320’ with a start and a finish and it’s harder than it looks.
Just so were clear what is this outlandish claim you speak of ? The Speed? The Distance? The Gearing? The Tune? The Gps?

Just so were clear what is this outlandish claim you speak of ? The Speed? The Distance? The Gearing? The Tune? The Gps?
Tom Andy claims 134 in 1320 with max 17 tune and 22/41 gears so unless we are not getting the true gearing it won’t happen on the TD gps that’s all. No cheating bens gauge I love that tool it has served me well.

Okay brent put down the kool aid and step slowly away from the computer.

6F9E0A80-3D96-4D19-8647-26CADA9EFAE7.jpeg

I’m loaded we’re we racing, just put a turbo in.

Attachments

• 24BE7BF5-E5BE-4FF3-B287-4746C1D730E2.jpeg
    24BE7BF5-E5BE-4FF3-B287-4746C1D730E2.jpeg
    50.1 KB · Views: 91
I’m loaded we’re we racing, just put a turbo in.
That thing looks like those one of those old ZR800’s except it’s probably a lot faster and rides better.

No doubt it’s more reliable, nothing runs like a deer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back