• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SRX vs 2022 Mach Z

Hey mototown its the “ fun factor” your missing here. Come on!! So it’s like this > One can only have fun on a ski doo not a Cat , Yamaha , Polaris !!!!! They call it the “ski doo feeling”. Can’t you feel it? :dunno:

Last edited:

I rode a 900T today for the first time. I thought it was extremely snappy in sport mode. It felt like a 2 stroke.

The 180 version should be a runner.

Buds on dootalk have declared the weird throttle response on 900t is fixed on the Mach Z they can tell from sitting on one at a static display?? You get used to the lag and surge eventually anyways. The Mach Z anti lag launch on Snowtrax sneak peek did not look impressive. I assume traction must have been terrible for it to look that lazy. I must admit it does sound cool in the video when AJ pokes the throttle a bit. Stock Winders sound pretty lame which is nice on a 400 km per day saddlebag trip but isnt very sporty.

You would think Somebody would have lined these two stock sleds up and shot a vid on youtube by now, also is there a Vid on a the two 998's with turbo's lining up.

My dad has lined up with his buddies 900T. Both stock. They are close until 90 and then the 998 checks out.

My dad has lined up with his buddies 900T. Both stock. They are close until 90 and then the 998 checks out.
That's interesting, the 900t 150hp hung and was close with the Winder till 90mph, not sure how fast a stock winder will go but the new 900t r maybe will be able to close that gap from 90mph on and may not be as easy for the Winder to pull away, all it would take is the Mach get the jump on take off, Ski doo put launch control on the Mach for a reason.

That's interesting, the 900t 150hp hung and was close with the Winder till 90mph, not sure how fast a stock winder will go but the new 900t r maybe will be able to close that gap from 90mph on and may not be as easy for the Winder to pull away, all it would take is the Mach get the jump on take off, Ski doo put launch control on the Mach for a reason.

It'll likely take a long stretch to overcome the deficit, assuming the Mach Z boys can find a stock SW to run.

Mach Z at 548 lbs
Sidewinder at 590 lbs
info from the forums

Are dealers limited to how many sleds they can spring order for customers ?
I know last years srx in Canada was limited to a # . So I’m guessing each model has a limit again this year.

Back