• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SRX vs 2022 Mach Z

I'm sure we will have to wait until next season Id be willing to bet that either Ski Doo or Yamaha pulled the plug on the whole deal. Neither one want to come out on the losing end this time of the year witch could effect machine sales.
It wont be Yamaha. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

How are the yamacats doing??
Word here in New England is the presales are up. I have said before, the more people that try these Sidewinders, the more people want them. I haven't met many who haven't been impressed when offered a test ride on the ones around here.

I heard that BRP has stopped taking orders for any more MachZs as of last Friday???
My buddy is at a dealer in Iowa so I had him ask. They are still taking orders for the Mach z until the end of the month. $ 19k

Maybe in US. The dealer my neighbor deals with (Canada), called him and said his contract is good as he put money down March 2, but the dealer was told by BRP no more orders.

Each dealer is allotted so many sleds. He probably reached his quota. My Dealer is still taking orders, but they are rated Number 3 in Canada.

Semi conductor production is way down due to the companies in the US that build the machines that produce them. I have 3 family members that work for AMAT and they can't hit their build goals due to a depleted work schedule from Covid. Everything today has a micro chip in it and prices on these items is really going sore until they can meet demand.

Got home today from our trip to Hearst, Cochrane and Kapuskasing. There were 2 2018 Apex, 2019 and 2020 Winders. 581 miles in three days riding. Would have got another hundred on but the one Apex was giving us a lot of grief. Got it into the dealer in Kap for a few hours Monday afternoon, but it wasn't fixed. Ended up finding a great young lad with a company work van full of tools, so it got fixed in the hotel parking lot in Hearst with flash lights that night. Ran perfect the rest of the trip. No other mechanical issues and no belts blown. Seen plenty of Doos and talked to many Doo riders mentioning they were moving to the higher HP 900. We switched rides a lot and it looks like the Apex riders are ready to move up to the Winders. I must say however that Yamaha did a pretty good job with the shock calibration on the 18 Apex's.

Got home today from our trip to Hearst, Cochrane and Kapuskasing. There were 2 2018 Apex, 2019 and 2020 Winders. 581 miles in three days riding. Would have got another hundred on but the one Apex was giving us a lot of grief. Got it into the dealer in Kap for a few hours Monday afternoon, but it wasn't fixed. Ended up finding a great young lad with a company work van full of tools, so it got fixed in the hotel parking lot in Hearst with flash lights that night. Ran perfect the rest of the trip. No other mechanical issues and no belts blown. Seen plenty of Doos and talked to many Doo riders mentioning they were moving to the higher HP 900. We switched rides a lot and it looks like the Apex riders are ready to move up to the Winders. I must say however that Yamaha did a pretty good job with the shock calibration on the 18 Apex's.
What was wrong with the apex?

What was wrong with the apex?
It was the female connectors that plug into the spark plug coils. We had to pull them out of the plastic blocks and carefully squeeze them tighter. Will order that sub harness for sure. The clue was code 36 stored.

Just was informed that one of the Apex riders ordered the PS Winder. Yeehaw

Just was informed that one of the Apex riders ordered the PS Winder. Yeehaw
Great news. ;)! My buddy has done the same. Old school yami guy that came off a two up Venture a few years ago. He has been on a Viper. Went Windèr with EPS. These are the guys Yamaha needs to hold on to.

Back