• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SRX vs Mach Z does this seem accurate ?

So are they considered premium in Sweden compared to your Sidewinder or just better suited for what they're made for?

Lynx is big in Scandinavia and russia.

BRP has released a stock 180 hp turbo and I have seen the cat joke 60 years. I definitely gonna buy a Lynx Xterrain. I'm afraid Cat and Yamaha are out of buisness. I love Yamaha Genesis engines but the new Lynx is top of the line in everything else.

Our sidewinders have bottomless suspension if you adjust it that way. I hit big moguls at 80mph with mine and its not bottoming out.
I have the heavier shafts, tunnel supports and 160/260 center spring in it also.
Plus 300hp if I want it at any time.
Enjoy what you want.

Go and read all the reviews and watch the vids....just about everyone uses the term bottomless on these skids. The guys I know who demo'd them feel same.

Maybe the 4s version with more weight bottoms? But it certainly is in a whole nother league then current 4s sleds sold here today. Nice to see more choices.

Dan
What is total travel of the suspension?

Lynx is a premium suspended brand from BRP...basically for certain type of rider where XRS is not enough.

I would be all over the Lynx turbo. Uncoupled with bottomless skid would be a blast IMO.

Dan

Definitely would be a fun sled for sure after getting the chance to ride the Lynx Rave. Maybe 2023.

I don't look for mogul trails, no lynx needed for this guy. My Sidewinder gets more than enough air over the crests, sometimes enough for new underwear, and eats trashed trails for dinner.
Ps. Ya dinner because usually it's around that time of day.
Ps. I wish I had room for underwear... no storage on this sled
Ps. Lynx is my favorite wild animal, there so cool

Go and read all the reviews and watch the vids....just about everyone uses the term bottomless on these skids. The guys I know who demo'd them feel same.

Maybe the 4s version with more weight bottoms? But it certainly is in a whole nother league then current 4s sleds sold here today. Nice to see more choices.

Dan
I would expect that sled to be an absolute riot on the trails we ride. Dan, you should buy one and trailer a few miles to where I am. I'll let you try my Sidewinder!

Our sidewinders have bottomless suspension if you adjust it that way. I hit big moguls at 80mph with mine and its not bottoming out.
I have the heavier shafts, tunnel supports and 160/260 center spring in it also.
Plus 300hp if I want it at any time.
Enjoy what you want.
It's funny reading these reviews, you would think the sidewinder is obsolete every year... lol even watching the supertrax videos ( & others ) from the last few years , .last year it was the Polaris matrix , the year before it was the rev XRS , you would think that these sleds are so much better going down the trail than a sidewinder... but they are not . The skidoo is just now getting close with there latest suspension... so what were all the skidoo & Polaris followers really riding.... ?
The matrix is really only new plastic & gauges.... is that what makes it better to ride ?

Last edited:
Definitely would be a fun sled for sure after getting the chance to ride the Lynx Rave. Maybe 2023.
I rode the lynx and mach z last weekend on a beat up trail and i will take my winder suspension with the kashima Qs3's any day over either!!you are talking this up WAY to much!!

It's funny reading these reviews, you would think the sidewinder is obsolete every year... lol even watching the supertrax videos ( & others ) from the last few years , .last year it was the Polaris matrix , the year before it was the rev XRS , you would think that these sleds are so much better going down the trail than a sidewinder... but they are not . The skidoo is just now getting close with there latest suspension... so what were all the skidoo & Polaris followers really riding.... ?
The matrix is really only new plastic & gauges.... is that what makes it better to ride ?
MANY SKI DONT LOVERS ON HERE!!EASY TO PICK THEM OUT!!

I rode the lynx and mach z last weekend on a beat up trail and i will take my winder suspension with the kashima Qs3's any day over either!!you are talking this up WAY to much!!
2 people I have spoke to that rode the new Mach says the winder has nothing to worry about.

Yep I'm not worried,I also will say there suspension is not any better also

Arctic cat had 900 two cylinder I had one awesome no motor problems, they also had a 1000 but I never tried it
AC 900 Suzuki twins were bullet proof. The 1000 was a TCat triple 2S 1998-2002.

Back