• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stock BOV safe with TD Power trail Tune ?

Blueaway

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2023 srx
I'm just want my sled to be reliable as It can running extra boost . Stock BOV safe with power trail Tune Or should I replace with After market BOV Thank you

Last edited:

stock works fine for that boost level. Still a good idea to verify, tighten all connections just to be sure no leaks.

stock works fine for that boost level. Still a good idea to verify, tighten all connections just to be sure no leaks.
X2, cant hurt to check for leaks as Ben showed last season on a stocker. But the stock BOV seems to be very good til 17psi, and on my(zero mile) sled it went much higher, while others with a season under their belt saw seeping.

Definitely not a MUST have though.

agree.... until you get to the big tunes its a non issue.... on my 11 z1t...i ran 24 lbs with it and other supposed must haves and out was fast and just fine... so was my 12 1100 and my 16 1100

Yeah, on my 12 I never touched any of the charge area...stock BOV and stock charge tubes all were fine and my boost gauge was spot on what Ben told me each map should be for PSI....I know we all get overhyped on having everything perfect on these sleds but YAM did a heck of a job with these machines.

Its just what happens before we have snow and are riding, to take the edge off...spend,spend, spend...lol

Back