• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thunder Products now making roller replacements for the SW

Thanks for the update.
I just talked to Lonn, he said he is a week away from shipping the new rollers.

Last edited:

Terry.....can you tell me if we can adjust these weights when installed? It looks like they might be tough to get at.

thnx bud

Adjusting the HH weights....you can adjust low end and engagement by the screws in the heel, but the weights need to be pulled to get to the middle and tip of the weight.

But the HH weights, you have more of a weight change then the weights you can only access from the outside. What I mean is you have a more adjustable weight.

Adjusting the HH weights....you can adjust low end and engagement by the screws in the heel, but the weights need to be pulled to get to the middle and tip of the weight.

But the HH weights, you have more of a weight change then the weights you can only access from the outside. What I mean is you have a more adjustable weight.
thanks for the detailed explanation.....I have seen them many times but never worked with them and wanted to be sure I knew exactly how adjusted.

thnx
Dan

Remember.....even if you buy the rollers from Thunder Products....the dealers are not aware of the roller problem . I just called mine in for a claim/problem.

Remember.....even if you buy the rollers from Thunder Products....the dealers are not aware of the roller problem . I just called mine in for a claim/problem.
What a surprise that is. LOL
Do you know if there is any warranty on the Thunder Products rollers ? I forgot to ask Lonn when I was talking to him.

Agreed. Don't let yami play the "get off the Internet" card. Hold them accountable.

What a surprise that is. LOL
Do you know if there is any warranty on the Thunder Products rollers ? I forgot to ask Lonn when I was talking to him.

Yes, when talking to Lonn, he was going to offer a warranty on the rollers

RockerDan said they are $89 per set... do you have a link for others?

Tom he was looking at the primary rollers. Sidewinder secondary rollers are $45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back