• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Troops; check out the new adboiven skid!

One more question, what profile sliders (hyfax) are used in the ZX2?

Any hyfax heat build up concerns without the cooling effect of a typical aluminum rail? Seems like they would be more suseptable with a composite system.

The reason why the Expert X track was loose is because of the single swing arm getting thigther when you compress the suspension.

with the ZX-2, it is pretty much the same as a regular sled. if your spocket are ''in and out'' then you can run looser.

Hi-fax profile : Bombardier 1997-1998 , i think it is profile J or G if i remember right . but for sure the 1997-98 profile.

If you don't get any snow in the rail, there is always a chance of burning them up BUT with the amount of wheels that we have,the position of the wheels and there clearance with the track, we never add any problem so far testing them.

Thanks for info on the hifax profile :)
Finally ordered the ZX2 136" ext.

Hi Jeff,

Can we send money orders for $100.00 pre-order, I e-mailed your company about it but have not heard back.

Please advise

GOT MY REPLY, Thanks Jeff

We are book now for end of september,first week of october, around there. this week is really busy !

We are getting closer to the end of the month of May and peoples are booking. they have the info now and they have confidence on the product.

this is great new !!! thanks guys !!!

Back