• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2021-22 Season!! This will be our 20th Anniversary!!

We had a great time at this weekend meeting (and getting help from) a bunch of you all this weekend. Will definitely be making another trip - but next time I’ll have some fuses and electrical tape and my son says he will have a backpack and shovel. Thanks for help and expertise Mr. Sled and the tips on the riding spot Viper Dave!

We had a great time at this weekend meeting (and getting help from) a bunch of you all this weekend. Will definitely be making another trip - but next time I’ll have some fuses and electrical tape and my son says he will have a backpack and shovel. Thanks for help and expertise Mr. Sled and the tips on the riding spot Viper Dave!

Lmao. Your very welcome. We never leave a man down!!! Glad you had a great time. See you on the next ride.

home safe. boarder crossing was not as bad as i feared. just finished unloading truck. post more on it later when not so tired.

FYI, I released my reservation for the giveaway ride, my brother passed away and we are having his memorial on the day of the event, if you are on a wait list call the hotel!

sry to hear that.

Just had to cancel two rooms at Boarders Inn for the give away ride if anyone is looking for rooms.:(:(:(

Really hated to cancel/cut my trip short. I have been looking forward to the 20th anniversary giveaway ride for a year. Heading up Saturday but having to head home Thursday for my brothers memorial that weekend. You guys have fun! See you at the end of season ride.

Last edited:
Screenshot 2021-10-16 092742.jpg

Called and cancelled our room tonight since my fiance can't go and I decided not to go by myself. So, there is a room available if anyone knows of someone waiting for one.

I've gone alone before. You'll easily make new friends at these rides. Food for thought for next time.

Back