• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ulmer Racing cold air intake

Thanks for the update Allen. It's always a pleasure talking with you when I call wether it's to make a purchase or the service we all get from you and your knowledge that's more important than the specific product. I always know if I purchase a product from Ulmer racing that product works as advertised and more often than not works better. It's good to know your products are tested throughly before you release them. That's not always the case in this huge world of the aftermarket. Alot of times gains are inflated and it seems like the reply is always it works on the other sleds yours must be a bad apple. I loved your products on my 09 Apex ltx and to date I haven't seen another Apex in my group or area that could beat it especially top end 118 gps. Thanks again Allan for chiming in and bringing us all up to speed I'll be placing a order soon. Ride safe everyone

I got my CAI direct from Alpha as Allen was out of stock at the time(Blue)

Got it fast too!

Also gonna order a matching blue SOCK(pre-filter)

Will be installing soon
Dan

Awesome!! are you going to run it on EVO stage 4?! looking forward to hearing your results!!

I got my CAI direct from Alpha as Allen was out of stock at the time(Blue)

Got it fast too!

Also gonna order a matching blue SOCK(pre-filter)

Will be installing soon
Dan
No prefilter with it?

We can get anything from Ulmer if needed, it's quick and easy if the parts are in stock. Call 1-855-737-3953.

Thanks,

Mike

Back