• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ulmer Racing MPI Sneak Peak..My Viper gets more boost.

That's good to know, that's the only thing I've been thinking about that was making me wonder if I should just set boost and go.

One other question, was the 11 pounds achieved with the original wastegate or was that the upgraded wastegate?

Mrsled's ride has the quick spool wastegate installed as well. I haven't tried the stock wastegate to see what it will do. I will put that on the list of things to do!

I know I can squeak 8 pounds out of mine, that's on like a 10 degree day but the waistegate is maxed out, just curious if it's setup with a boost switch can I gain 2-3 pounds of boost on top of the 8, or doesn't it work that way?

NO you will have to switch to the quick spool but you want to do that anyway. Even if you don't add more boost it is amazing the diff at low end launch between the 2

Think of the switch as a bleed off valve. you set the wastegate to max and then dial it back by the valve setting in the switch, so if you are maxed at 8 the only thing you can do is drop from there.

Back