• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who is attending the February 16th thru 18th TY Gwinn MI Ride??

Here are the tracks that we used to get to the sleds.

When going east from Gwinn on Trail 8, you see a large entrance to KI Sawyer. It's groomed and runs through a park and up a switchback hill ending at what used to be Tailwinds. That should get you onto this image. I stayed to the east of M94 until the point when I crossed and went straight up Aa. Take a left and ride the ditch along 5th and you're there.View attachment 137907

Got it, thanks for the info.

I'm cancelling gents. Was really looking forward to getting together and logging some miles, but all the snow in MI landed where I live. Should be a room open now, 15th thru the 17th.

Have fun, be safe.

I'm cancelling gents. Was really looking forward to getting together and logging some miles, but all the snow in MI landed where I live. Should be a room open now, 15th thru the 17th.

Have fun, be safe.

I understand!! Have a nice time, its all about the riding!!

should be another room open as i canceled yesterday as well.had something come up that i can't miss on friday then saturday and sunday i will be south of houghton staying with a college friend. hope everyone else has a good time this weekend, hope to make it next year

So how bad is it really? Had some of the guys from our morning coffee group (The Liar's Club) over that way yesterday and they said Little Lake was essentially bare........???

Another great Gwinn ride in the books. Big thanks to MrSled and Frank the Tank for putting these on so we can come up and have fun.

Another great Gwinn ride in the books. Big thanks to MrSled and Frank the Tank for putting these on so we can come up and have fun.

What a blast!! That band was so much fun!! What a great group of riders!! Your all very welcome!! Now I have to make time and get some photos and stuff posted.

What a blast!! That band was so much fun!! What a great group of riders!! Your all very welcome!! Now I have to make time and get some photos and stuff posted.
You always seem to know where to find the fun Tom! Thanks for everything you do to make it happen!! LaLaLa

You always seem to know where to find the fun Tom! Thanks for everything you do to make it happen!! LaLaLa

What fun are you talking about?

IMG_4100.jpg
IMG_4113.jpg
IMG_4117.jpg
IMG_4126.jpg
IMG_4129.jpg
IMG_4137.jpg
IMG_4144.jpg
IMG_4156.jpg

I’m really surprised you guys didn’t ride to the jets. It’s actually pretty easy to get there an you’re only really ditchbanging for about a mile. If the banks are firm(like this trip), it’s really easy.

You’ll have to make sure you make the trip by sled next time.....maybe even on one of the loops when staying in Munising for the Giveaway or Demo rides.

I’m really surprised you guys didn’t ride to the jets. It’s actually pretty easy to get there an you’re only really ditchbanging for about a mile. If the banks are firm(like this trip), it’s really easy.

You’ll have to make sure you make the trip by sled next time.....maybe even on one of the loops when staying in Munising for the Giveaway or Demo rides.

We were going to but the conditions to that turn off were not ideal. I have scratchers and would not have cared but I went with the group.

Back