• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who is attending the February 16th thru 18th TY Gwinn MI Ride??

Depending on this Chicago storm, I should be arriving in Gwinn the day after tomorrow and I’d planned on tooling around on Sat. to see if I could figure out a good way to get to them.

FYI, we plan to saddlebag around the UP for most of the week, but do plan to be back in Gwinn for the weekend of the TY ride.

Sounds good. Maybe you can be our tour guide.

C76F8BBE-2BF9-42BC-A453-381CF636E30C.jpeg
That can be arranged. We found them today.

I might swing up just for Saturday, not sure yet as I'm starting my new job this week.

Bring it with you if you like but i wont know till friday, sorry for any inconvenience.

Trails around Gwinn are looking very snirty and rocky already.....that’s before the 40 degree sunny day tomorrow.

We came from Houghton this morning by sled. I think we’re loading up the trauler and heading back to Houghton for the rest of the week. I’ll try to post my tracks to the jets for you guys tonight though.

We came from Houghton this morning by sled. I think we’re loading up the trauler and heading back to Houghton for the rest of the week. I’ll try to post my tracks to the jets for you guys tonight though.

Ok, I understand. Thanks

Here are the tracks that we used to get to the sleds.

When going east from Gwinn on Trail 8, you see a large entrance to KI Sawyer. It's groomed and runs through a park and up a switchback hill ending at what used to be Tailwinds. That should get you onto this image. I stayed to the east of M94 until the point when I crossed and went straight up Aa. Take a left and ride the ditch along 5th and you're there.
Snap2.png

Back