• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHEATER Nice Warm Hands for 03 - Current Yamaha 4 Strokes

Heh Rock i hooked up your yamaha heater to the sledstart tonight. Everything works like it should but my 09 phazer throws fault code 81 which is grip heater fault. Its not a big deal thou. I prefer that over cold hands and a sled that going to start for me this winter. Thanks

Otter

Understand wanting it to start & needing warm hands! ;)!

It should put out a code 81 ONLY when the warmers are in anything BUT high heat mode, AND you use the remote start.
(Code 81 is handwarmers disconnected.)
It is because the YAMAHEATER actually DOES disconnect the bars from the ECU to protect the ECU against any possible backfeeds that could damage your ECU.

When you walk up to your sled and put the key in. just turn off and restart and the error will clear, or if the Sledstart remote has timed out, the error will self-clear automatically.
Either way, the grips should be nice and WARM! :Rockon:

Is this how it is now working?

Rock :-o

Yup thats how its working and it cleared when i started it with the key. Looks like its going to freeze here tonight winters getting closer :Rockon:

Otter

Otter said:
Yup thats how its working and it cleared when i started it with the key. Looks like its going to freeze here tonight winters getting closer :Rockon:

Otter

Perfect! ;)!

I agree, am sooo ready for SNOW!

How do your grips feel now? :bling

Chinger said:
Are they any still available?

Sure are, can get you taken care of!
If you get it ordered right away, before I pack everything for NY, will get it out to you right away! ;)!

PS Need to add your location to your profile. : )

I have a feeling that Rocks Yamaheaters are still going to be warmer than the '10 up-graded heated grips from Yamaha. LOL! I just fired up my XTX today after installing the Yamaheaters last spring and man do they ever work. Hugh difference from stock.

Great, I am excited to try mine. If it works that good, I could likely find about a dozen other customers. For '10 all they did was take the heat away from the hooks and make the heating coil smaller so it doesn't take as much juice to run. doubt it will be the answer. The 2010 Nytro and Vector get a bigger stator and i have tried the vector ones, and they get hot fast.

Heading for the Big East Snowmobile Show in Syracuse New York!

Will have YAMAHEATERS, SLEDSTARTS, LakeEffect Risers, and Curve Skis! All cool stuff!
Gotta love TY guys! :rocks:

Stop by the Curve Industries booth & say Hi! ;)!

Rockmeister :-o

Rockmeister said:
Heading for the Big East Snowmobile Show in Syracuse New York!

Will have YAMAHEATERS, SLEDSTARTS, LakeEffect Risers, and Curve Skis! All cool stuff!
Gotta love TY guys! :rocks:

Stop by the Curve Industries booth & say Hi! ;)!

Rockmeister :-o

Rock,

Are you going to be at the Hasting snow show in Michigan, 9th,10th,11th of this month, or the Novi show ?

Nick

Hi Nick!

Not sure about Hasting yet, definitely will be at Novi.

Mr Sled, Myself, Snowdog, & Superman will all be at Novi. ;)!

Outstanding ! I look forward to meeting you guys. I only live about 20 minutes from there.
Please put me down for a set of the plug and play Yamaheaters.

Thanks,
Nick

Rock, It was great meeting you at the Big East show and buying the Yamaheater. I can't wait to get it hooked up.

This is what is so great about this site. I continue to meet the best people on here!!!

:yam: :rocks: :jump:

Back