• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHEATER Nice Warm Hands for 03 - Current Yamaha 4 Strokes

Cool!

You can call me about anytime.
Turn my ringer off when I'm asleep, rest of the time, I answer.
(I know most guys work on their sleds late after work, is cool.)

If you have any other questions, give me a call. ;)!

Rock :-o

Rock, I said I would let you know how my heaters turned out due to having to wait for xmas before the wife let me install. I have them installed and they heated up very quickly. Will know for sure when I hit the trails but they seem to be perfect. Thanks

Vincenthdfan said:
No sweat Rock...I'm pretty sure I figured it out last night. Didnt think you'd appreciate a call at 10:00 pm Pacific time, lol. I just wanted to confirm that I had the correct handlebars...now I see they've been updated so I'll just adjust plug-ins accordingly and fire it up. Should check just fine now.

O.K. Rock,
I removed the jumper splice the previous owner installed when he put updated bars on my '06 Apex.

I moved the black/red wire out of factory plug and installed the correct factory black wire back in its place beside the factory yellow wire.

Then I dug the old wire plug-in labels back out of the bag that I kept the Yamaheater instructions in after installing it last spring.

I re-plugged according to said tags (thankfully, I thought to write all the wire colors down before removing them last season!).

Then I fired that puppy up...

Wow,
Immediately the grips were completely toasty warm...mmmm, nice!! ;)!

Life is all good again. :-o

Rock Rocks

Rock, thanks for helping me install your yamaheater system, we talked several times on 12/27 and was able to enjoy the improvement in hand warmth right away, it works better then I expected, what an improvement, and your help was also first class.

Warm hands finally! Yamaha should be ashamed of their poor engineering, you just have to shake your head in dis-belief with there effort.

Rock, I'm ready for a Yamaheater, but I have RSI Bars and Warmers. The RSI warmers are no better then the stock warmers. Will your Yamaheater work with the RSI warmers?

Not a Problem at all mtka!

Yes, it will work with the RSIs, have many using them.

Send me a PM & will get you taken care of.

I did a rough install of mine tonight (just plugged it in to make sure it worked) and it is awesome! I'll have to buy some small zip ties and elec tape so I can get it installed properly.

hand warmers

rock- i am getting ready to order but i dont know which kit..
i have a 05 rx1 grips wired in series i think ?
i am putting on bars with turn downs from a 07 you have 2 kits
first- plug & play quick connect
second - plug & go play (connections & installation) this kit looks like it has a small box and a led light.
which would be better for this applacation new bars have heat in the turn dows also if it makes a diff.
just want to make sure so i dont have any electrical problems..

sorry for this being long
let me know & i will order after i hear from you
thanks
larry

Hi Larry!

You want the kit for a RX/RS with P&P for Heated Hook bars.
It is the second selection in the first pull-down list.

That way you can just plug everything in.
Makes it super fast to install!

Will get you taken care of. ;)!

Just installed the Plug and Play system on my 07 Attak. Very easy install. Litteraly took minutes to install. Excellent kit and wiring instructions.
Its sooo nice to have warm hands again. ;)! :jump:

Installed mine the other night..Rock thanks for taking my call...works awesome!!! I have the kit with boost, does this also make the factory settings warmer? "I like how it feels when the red light is on!!!" Also my buddy has a 06 apex, do you have a kit for it? :drink:

KHEXX said:
Installed mine the other night..Rock thanks for taking my call...works awesome!!! I have the kit with boost, does this also make the factory settings warmer? "I like how it feels when the red light is on!!!" Also my buddy has a 06 apex, do you have a kit for it? :drink:

Hi KHEXX!

You are welcome!
Am here to help. :Rockon:

Yes, the Boost makes all the settings hotter, including the factory settings.
Also have a Unit for your bud's sled.

Have him get ahold of me, will get him taken care of!

Rock, Thanks for taking my call at 9:30 last night (probably 10:30 your time) concerning hooking up Yamaheater to RSI Grip Warmers. It's all installed. Fired up the sled in the garage and saw the green light go to red and could feel heat almost immediatly. Will be taking her for a ride tomorrow on Lake Minnetonka and surrounding area. Can't wait!! Thanks!

Back