• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2015 YAMAHA SNOWMOBILES

Murse said:
Snowtrax TV new episode have super high praises about the SR Viper and see in there Facebook feed that all manufactures have some really cool new mountain sleds and a few really nice trail sleds for 2015. So they say and end the statement with wish I could say more.

They always end the same way even if it's only BNG! Waaaaayyyy too much hype last year so this year Ill wait and see. New sleds this year so likely won't be in the market next year.

I love my Yamahas ,theres always something good and bad !! im ok with whatever they do ! :rules :rules :rules :rules >This is it ,here we R!

Many come and few go........ :drink:

All I have to say is this. Dear Yamaha Nytro guys are happy now with the Viper so now look at the Apex Guys PLEASE! Thank you.

trailhed1 said:
Dear Yamaha, as an Apex guy i beg you please do not change a thing. Do not need any CatPex. I like mine pure Yamaha. Ok bye.

HAHA I like your style and I agree 50% I really think if they managed to squeeze in an Apex motor to Cat chassis I would buy it. At least try it. But really I wish I had the resources to do this I would try to put Apex motor in Renegade chassis with Rmotion....now I think that would be a hit. So much work and well impossible really but I think would be cool to try.

Murse said:
trailhed1 said:
Dear Yamaha, as an Apex guy i beg you please do not change a thing. Do not need any CatPex. I like mine pure Yamaha. Ok bye.

HAHA I like your style and I agree 50% I really think if they managed to squeeze in an Apex motor to Cat chassis I would buy it. At least try it. But really I wish I had the resources to do this I would try to put Apex motor in Renegade chassis with Rmotion....now I think that would be a hit. So much work and well impossible really but I think would be cool to try.
Nothing is impossible it may just take alittle work and thinking to get that apex engine in there but it can be done

Hard to believe 2015 Yamahas will be out in less than 2 weeks. Not really that much buzz. The following was copied from Chris Reid's Yamaha Sled Talk.

Bill says:
Chris – are you saying that 2015 is another BNG year? Many of us are dying for an Apex replacement…
No I didn’t say 15 was a BNG year, we are shooting higher… but not a big year for Apex neither. For the record, I am also an Apex guy, I chose the Apex over the Viper because for performance trail riding I believe it is the best sled out there for me (and many others who don’t realize it). It has evolved to a very high level and every year it gets better. (Tuners and Dupont this year) I don’t think it receives the kind of appreciation a truly legendary machine deserves. Of course this is only my opinion but like everyone else here, I am entitled to one ;). The Apex still rocks! cheers cr
December 19th, 2013 at 1:15 pm - See more at: http://snowmobiles.yamahablogs.ca/2013/ ... /#comments

I too am an Apex guy that wants Yamaha to come out with it's replacement. Looks like we will have to wait at least another year.

Spoke to dealer yesterday. Doesn't know much other than new Mountain sleds and Yamaha may have something new coming out and they are testing it in Idaho??

09nytro said:
Murse said:
trailhed1 said:

Nothing is impossible it may just take alittle work and thinking to get that apex engine in there but it can be done

And money! If I won the lottery I'll see how the build goes lol

To be completely honest though an honest review from a non snowmobiler who rode both my Apex and the Renegade. He said the Renny was more comfortable on the trail but the Apex was way more fun lol I have to agree. I have the Apex running great and the suspension and handling are best they have ever been. The sled is just pure fun. The power and the sound are purely addictive. I am happy but still anxious for the future. I am also still on the fence of a 2011-2014 Apex.

Apex chassis with the new 3 cyl. motor, a co-work saw it last week up in northern Michigan. they wouldn't not open the hood but he said it sounded pretty nice.

snopro442 said:
Apex chassis with the new 3 cyl. motor, a co-work saw it last week up in northern Michigan. they wouldn't not open the hood but he said it sounded pretty nice.

I hope we get a new motor AND chassis. :o| :dunno:

Back