• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2017 Minnesota ride

Well with current conditions and another crappy snow year.. I am going to have to decline. Be safe out there and post up some pictures.

I hate to say it, but it looks like this weekend is a wash. Trails weren't too bad on Sunday, but it rained like cats & dogs after we left today, and there's another 50 degree tomorrow. So the official ride is off. DAMN rain!

I will still be up there Saturday - Monday, but not Friday. If anyone still wants to get together let me know, I'm sure boondocking will still be an option, there was a lot of snow still on the ground and swaps were fairly deep, but trail riding will be iffy at best.

ya, I'm out. Just got back from the UP and unloaded my sled and didn't make it very far before running into lots of muddy spots. All the swamps have standing water from the 1/2"+ rain we got too! The UP around Marquette is in even worse shape then here! last 20 miles of my ride out there was the sound of skis in dirt!

I'll be looking for this ride next season. Would love to meet some 4 stroke riders. I enjoy all of the northern Minnesota trails.
My 2 stroke buddies have disowned me...sooooo. :tg:

I'll be looking for this ride next season. Would love to meet some 4 stroke riders. I enjoy all of the northern Minnesota trails.
My 2 stroke buddies have disowned me...sooooo. :tg:

Well I'm already looking forward to next year. I still ride an old 2-stroke, but I'm the only one left in the group...

Back