• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

open ended to either of you....76 gr is approx starting point.. but that's the beauty of the Daltons... easy to adjust on the trail with the belt on and all... but heed the warning in the instructions... as to the springs here's the spring chart

Additional Notes:
Part #

Pre-load
@ 2.888”
Total force

@ 1.593”

Dalton black/silver DPPS-B/S 41 kg 125 kg
Dalton black/red DPPS-B/R 48 kg 120 kg
Dalton black/blue DPPS-B/BL 53 kg 133 kg
Dalton black/green DPPS-B/G 62 kg 131 kg
Dalton red DPPS-R 40 kg 133 kg
Dalton Orange DPPS-O 28kg 132kg

open ended to either of you....76 gr is approx starting point.. but that's the beauty of the Daltons... easy to adjust on the trail with the belt on and all... but heed the warning in the instructions... as to the springs here's the spring chart

Additional Notes:
Part #

Pre-load
@ 2.888”
Total force

@ 1.593”

Dalton black/silver DPPS-B/S 41 kg 125 kg
Dalton black/red DPPS-B/R 48 kg 120 kg
Dalton black/blue DPPS-B/BL 53 kg 133 kg
Dalton black/green DPPS-B/G 62 kg 131 kg
Dalton red DPPS-R 40 kg 133 kg
Dalton Orange DPPS-O 28kg 132kg
dont understand here the spring chart on dalton its not the same curious??

Attachments

• 275368DE-7B49-47F3-8959-37851657BE05.jpeg
    275368DE-7B49-47F3-8959-37851657BE05.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 125
Black/ blue has less pre load compared to black/ green for lower engagement .. if all setups equal...
And slightly more total force for maybe a tad more peak rpm

Black/ blue has less pre load compared to black/ green for lower engagement .. if all setups equal...
And slightly more total force for maybe a tad more peak rpm
witch site did you get your chart?

Guys, the 33/35 helix will give you better holeshot and corner to corner grunt. The 35/39 will give you give you more top speed and pull on mid to top end.

Guys, the 33/35 helix will give you better holeshot and corner to corner grunt. The 35/39 will give you give you more top speed and pull on mid to top end.
This is what I have and I think I will like the corner to corner grunt since I'm not a huge top end guy.

DAN said a few months back that the 33/35 Helix shouldn’t take any speed off your top end if you’re running the stock primary clutching/motor, but should be a lil crisper down low. The only clutching I’m doing is Dalton black/Orange Secondary spring and 33/35 helix and TD rollers in secondary. I was hoping not to lose any top end by doing this???

DAN said a few months back that the 33/35 Helix shouldn’t take any speed off your top end if you’re running the stock primary clutching/motor, but should be a lil crisper down low. The only clutching I’m doing is Dalton black/Orange Secondary spring and 33/35 helix and TD rollers in secondary. I was hoping not to lose any top end by doing this???
Having the same finish angle as stock should have zero effect on top end. The stock helix is a straight 35 so the only difference with the 33/35 helix will be seen in low to mid performance not top end.

Thanks guys lol...I was getting a bit nervous there. But thanks for the reassurance and description..feel much better now. Makes sense that the finish angles being the same as stock Helix wouldn’t affect stock top
End.

Back