• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

CrazySledder's "Re-done" Supercharged Attak.

No worries Paul...I will take care of your sled while you take care of mama!

Vince...tick tock...tick tock! :tg:

O ya, was in your shoes a year ago btw. Not to get you fustrated..I parted my sled out 3 months later. :o| BYE BYE PAIN IN MY AZZ!

Someday I will supercharge another sled, but it will be brand new with a new supercharger also. :-o

Well, some good news.

ALMOST DONE.

I didn't want to have to wait on another box without giving the one I have one more shot. After I made a few adjustments, the sled stays running. I had it off the ground and gave her hell, she never stumbled once. Of course this without loading the engine.

What this box does, is it flashes the error codes for TPS and T.O.R.S. for about 30 sec. then it goes off. This must be some test the box does? Anyway, all is good now after a few fuel adjustments I made. I'll do more adjustments when I'm actually out riding.

Let me tell ya, man the throttle is TOUCHY. This winter is going to be fun. lol

So, after messing around with that for a bit, I finished my aux. harness, installed my alarm with perimeter sensors. I'll know up to a 1/2 mile away if someone gets to close to my sled with the little lcd receiver I carry. Tellls me everything that is going on with my sled.

Started to put the plastic back on. Only some of it. I may still get to my L.E.D.'s.

Only have a few things left to tie up, so I should be able to finish tomarrow or early this week. Finally, it been a haul.......

-1CS

Attachments

• IM001551.JPG
    IM001551.JPG
    194.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IM001550.JPG
    IM001550.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 106
  • IM001549.JPG
    IM001549.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 125
  • IM001548.JPG
    IM001548.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IM001547.JPG
    IM001547.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 110
  • IM001546.JPG
    IM001546.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IM001545.JPG
    IM001545.JPG
    194.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IM001526.JPG
    IM001526.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 123
looks really nice Vince. You will definatlly turn some heads ths winter. Paul

YIKES BRO; I've less wires on the Space Shuttle, You Did Sweet Job on it though :-o

I've seen a few intercoolers with the Blow off Valve at the bottom, I see your's is at the top and mounted at the side of it. Just curious as to if it makes a difference whereabouts it is mounted.

That sled must look even better in person :-o

BOUNTYHUNTER said:
YIKES BRO; I've less wires on the Space Shuttle, You Did Sweet Job on it though :-o

I've seen a few intercoolers with the Blow off Valve at the bottom, I see your's is at the top and mounted at the side of it. Just curious as to if it makes a difference whereabouts it is mounted.

That sled must look even better in person :-o

LOL....Yeah. It was a pain in the azz to wire the secondary wiring harness. It's almost as big as the stock harness. I have future additions in mind, like water/Methonal injection, Nitrous and a few other things. I now have the fused leads for them from my aux. fuse block, which has 7 circuits. I still have 4 left. lol

I'm not sure about the difference made by mounting the BOV at the top of the IC. I doubt any. I just had Hauck install it for me before I picked this blower up, and this is where they put it. When I think about it, maybe this is a good spot for it. It is closer to the butterflies, so when they close, maybe the reaction time is faster? The only thing is, the BOV's discharge is right above the battery. I'll just watch the battery for a bot for signs of heat.

The sled looks great. I'm very proud of my build. I am also thankful for the help I got from various people, companies and of far most, this site. I simply could not have built this sled without the help I got at certain crossroads. A thank you list is forthcoming with the final pics as well.

Now I just need to tie up some loose ends, and clean it. lol

Hopefully today, she'll be done. :-o :-o

Vince,

Where's the stereo system? I want to be listening to music while I'm trying to follow you!!! LOL!!!

Holy crap...I had NO IDEA you were doing this until I went to your link!!! We gotta hook up for my brthday ride!!!! :-o

Jim

Thanks, I have no idea half the time either. lol

I'M not quite done yet. She could be driven right now though. I haven't beat ya yet. lol

All that is left is:

Finish my L.E.D.'s
Hook up my blower oil temp sensor ( It's installed, just need to hook up )
Finish my traction plates
Install my Diamond tread A-arm protectors

Just little stuff. Finished pictures should be up tomorrow. ( Sunday )

And find a damn gas can. I CAN NOT believe that I can't find a 3 gallon gas can for my rack in the back of my sled. I have been everywhere. Looks like I have to order this thing on line, end up paying shipping. Gonna cost me like 20 bucks for a stupid gas can.
:o|

wow!! things are realy coming around, bud! i think fast is done with my shocks, they called on fri. but never left a message so....... when i get those back i am back together with my sled !...... winter is coming fast!!!
can't wait to see yours on the snow in full view!!

Well, not quite done. It was nice and sunny out, figured my sled needed some sun and the day was perfect for pictures. All that is left is to finish polishing my tunnel, install my A-Arm protectors and a few other small things.

I did take her for a quick spin up the road and back. ( On the side where the snow is ). Let me tell ya, I'm a FAR ways away from stock. I still have goose bumps as I type this. I drove it on some frozen snow, that Crossover track hooked well, considering. Man, that blower is crazy, and I am only at 7 lbs. Can't wait til I can boost her up to 10lbs already. lol

I just want to take a quick moment here to say thanks to everyone who helped me along the way on this project. I ABSOLUTELY could not have made this happen without this site's help. I know this. The members on here who have answered my 100's of questions, ideas, etc.
I thank all of you for your patience with me as I went through and still am in the learning curve of the boosted world.

I also want to thank the companies in which I got these parts from. You all have been a blast to work worth. And think, I build a sled each and every year, so you'll all be hearing from me again with my next project. lol

Final parts list:

2007 Attak GT

Custom flames by Jordan at ArticFX
MPI Supercharger Stage I w/ BOV
Hauck Headers and pipe
Hauck #5 Clutch kit
136 AD Boivin Expert X ( 4" set back )
144" X 1.5" Camoplast Crossover track
C@A Pro XT's
Ulmers Front end bushing kit
Autometer C2 Gauge set ( Water, Boost/Vacuum, Digital Wideband A/F )
Parker knockbox
Yamaha Yellow headlight
Solid black Yamaha seat
Yamaha Mountain rear plastic
Custom tail light
L.E.D.'s
Aux 55W Driving lights
Painless Aux 7 Circuit fuse block
Custom Diamond plating
Wahl brothers Extrovert drivers ( These also drive the inside track lugs )
Hartman Inc tunnel extension
Lowrance GPS
Scorpio Full Alarm System with perimeter Sensors

There is probably more, but this is all I can think of off the top of my head.

Once again, I want to say THANK YOU, to all who have contributed to this build. Your all AWESOME. Rock On

Here's some full body pics as promised....Hope you all like...I sure do... :bling

-1CS

Attachments

• IM001555.JPG
    IM001555.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 128
  • IM001556.JPG
    IM001556.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 122
  • IM001557.JPG
    IM001557.JPG
    193.4 KB · Views: 137
  • IM001558.JPG
    IM001558.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 127
  • IM001559.JPG
    IM001559.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 123
  • IM001560.JPG
    IM001560.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IM001561.JPG
    IM001561.JPG
    186.6 KB · Views: 122
  • AttakGt 009.jpg
    AttakGt 009.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 196
  • AttakGt 005.jpg
    AttakGt 005.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 151
You will definitly be able to pick it out of a pack!! Looks awesome glad you got it done. I'm hoping in two weeks I maybe making the same post. Have fun with that animal, and my offer still stands you can ride mine with the nitrous but I'm not touching yours too much $$$ for me!!

kinger said:
You will definitly be able to pick it out of a pack!! Looks awesome glad you got it done. I'm hoping in two weeks I maybe making the same post. Have fun with that animal, and my offer still stands you can ride mine with the nitrous but I'm not touching yours too much $$$ for me!!

LOL.....Thanks. It was a haul that's for sure. I'm just glad I am done and ready to ride now.

You'll get there to my friend. I have faith.....

-1CS

Looks absolutely sweet! However, we need some shots at night of all of the LEDs you put on plus what the fog lights look like!

Back